The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 134 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10642 - 10/11/04 12:23 AM Re: Suggestions?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
BRAIN STORM Say Maggie why not give us theirindividual email address's and we can (with Dorsies ok) ask them to come join the Boomers. It would be great therapy for them and we can still do the cards, books, tickets and restaurants etc. What about it?? [Confused]

#10643 - 10/12/04 07:02 AM Re: Suggestions?
WizardofZA Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
You ladies are all just marvelous! I am overwhelmed by your ideas and thoughfulness. I've decided to incorporate most of your ideas and send a little "gift" basket once a month to my friend and his wife. One month will have pampering items for Cheryl, another might focus on things they can do together, like movie certificates, dinner certificates, etc. I like the idea of having them look forward to a little "surprise" each month, and I will definately invite her to join us here, too. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions. If anyone wants to send a card, or the names of little inspirational books and such, please email me.
By the way, their names are Timmer and Cheryl, and they live in Nashville. Any prayers that you would care to send up on their behalf would be most appreciated. Thanks so very much to you all!

#10644 - 10/11/04 08:27 PM Re: Suggestions?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Hey! I live in Nashville so if I can help in any way, just let me know!

#10645 - 10/12/04 01:35 PM Re: Suggestions?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Holly did you get the email I sent today? By the way, love you site, beautiful!!!! [Wink]

#10646 - 10/13/04 12:53 AM Re: Suggestions?
Dian Offline

Loc: Moundsville, WV
Count me in, also. Whatever is needed. We could also forward a special prayer a day, sort of a shower of inspiration - maybe stick them in a basket or notebook.

Also, my idea: [Big Grin] maybe Dianne could collect a bunch of Nashville takeout/delivery menus and put them in a notebook for easy use for Cheryl - and perhaps we could pitch in somehow with $$'s to add gift cards/certificates to the menus.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved