The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 199 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#10628 - 10/07/04 05:49 PM heart probs
wolfbane Offline

Loc: Pasadena, Texas
Hi all you in Boomerland! I had my heart cath on Tuesday and now am on light duty. No blockages showed up, no narrow cardiac arteries, good news. [Big Grin] So I still have unanswered questions, what in the world is causing me heart pain and lightheadedness? [Confused] I see the cardiologist in 2 weeks, I guess to discuss the results and see what's next. At least I can rest easy now concerning this test. So I guess the stress test was a false positive, remind me not to panic on positive results, not always reliable. [Roll Eyes]

#10629 - 10/07/04 05:52 PM Re: heart probs
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Are you under a lot of stress right now? [Confused]

#10630 - 10/07/04 05:56 PM Re: heart probs
lalapaloosa Offline

Loc: Winters, California
Deb,
So glad to hear from you! I was wondering how you were.
You know, stress can cause you to have tightness and pain in your chest and you can get lightheaded and dizzy from stress. After mom died I would get very dizzy and nauseous and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I was diagnosed with Vestibular Dyfunction. The doc said no caffeine, no chocolate, take niacin and avoid stress. The lightheadedness stopped and now I only get it once in a while. I remember when I was a teenager I had Vestibular Dysfunction (I almost put down VD to shorten it LOL but thought better of it!!!) It was right before I met you at the Christian House. After I accepted the Lord I threw the tranqs the doctor had given me away and didn't have a reoccurance until mom died. So, maybe the lightheadness is cause by Vestibular Dysfunction.

#10631 - 10/07/04 06:07 PM Re: heart probs
wolfbane Offline

Loc: Pasadena, Texas
Stress? Oh yeah, like no one has any! Stress management is a priority in my lfe right now, hubby out of work for 2 years, trying to get disability claims to go through, me working part time. Hubby's health problems made life hellish for a while. Things are a bit better now, I have the greatest teenage daughter, she's a great help. Hubby is seeing a "real" Dr. now and getting some real help, so my stress level is getting lower, I depend on prayer and support from friends (I have a few great ones). Gonna take a Tai Chi course I think. [Wink]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved