The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#105282 - 02/02/07 06:17 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: TVC15]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dear Mrs Po ans Mrs. Celtic!
How great is that; that you think of your Boomer sisters's and of course your grannie.
So glad everything went well, and that it was big party time!

#105283 - 02/02/07 07:09 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: Edelweiss]
whittlewoman Offline

Loc: upstate New York
I'm sending you post ceremony CONGRATULATIONS because I missed telling you yesterday. You are making our herstory sisters.

#105284 - 02/02/07 07:52 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: whittlewoman]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Details...we want details! I thought about both of you on Thursday and sent good feelings your way!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#105285 - 02/02/07 09:16 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: Dianne]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
And pictures, we want pictures!

#105286 - 02/03/07 11:40 AM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: gims]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Hello everyone...here is a link to some of the wedding photo's
...we had a wee chat and decide we would allow publ9c access, especially to our Boomer Sisters

www.shaneandadrian.com

tell us what you think?
The day went sooo well..such a fairytale, now we are having difficulty comming back to the world again. The car needs taxed, the ba's birthday is soon, we have London to organise...all good, but we are exausted. No drink for us on our day....thank god....imagine all this with a hangover!!! Anyhow, we wanted to savour every little bit...and not have anything dampened with booze....and we still managed to dance like eejits along with those who wrwe somewhat inebriated....no one kne the difference...lol...we were high on lurve even though I regret telling half my guests that I was doing fine on adrenalin and coke.....in Scotland we call it coke...in Ireland they call it coala!!!!! Now I know why I was gtting funny looks!!...lol

celtic_flame

#105287 - 02/03/07 12:49 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: celtic_flame]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of your day with us. All I can say is you both looked lovely and it looks like everyone had too much fun! I wish I could have been there. I read the best man's speech and could feel his love for you.
Once again I wish you all the best!

#105288 - 02/03/07 01:57 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: TVC15]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
thanks tvc15 I forgott to introduce ourselfs i am blond po is dark haired and she really is that butifull or more so in real life, the tall lad beside her is her son who gave her away and was her witness. The ladie beside me was my witness and best frends for over 10 years the wee one in the suite and jaket with red handky is lucien, he is gonna be three on the 11th of this mounth. We talk about him often in the rooms he a wee lovable scally and was preeety tired at the ceromony but peerked up for the party...he carried the rings on a cussion, ran around us vrooming as a car or motorbye...and went beep beep beep all throgh out vows as he was then being a reversing warning noise on a truck....he carried the rings to the front then when asked to give us them he looked smiled and went NO carried on vromming his car....so he was the most relaxed and unfhazed one in the room just doing wat a nerarly 3 year old dose....and thats just being himself. Robert no longer lives with us he is comming up to being 21 so him being home is a great treat for lucien. he lived with us when lucien was born and Luvien just adores him and clings when he visites hero worship lol....

we obviously not got the "offical" photos back yet so thes are the ones adrian took of the day....he also videod the cerimony and speeck etc....we havent even gotten around to watchening it yet....

I am enjoying the relaxed atmospher in the house it's warm and cosy but Lucien decided or has descovered what late at night and early morning rooming around the house is all about....it's like sleeping on a knife edje the wee scally....more tranning needed me thinks oh well kids....

and just to repeat and make certine you all understand even if it's too late to readress the gests....it was nerves or adrenaline and coca-cola ...

thanks celtic_flame

#105289 - 02/03/07 02:24 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: celtic_flame]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks for introducing us to the handsome people in the photos. Lucien is a charmer for sure. I'll say it again. Everything and everyone looked just lovely.
The cake was gorgeous too!

#105290 - 02/03/07 02:51 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: TVC15]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Well now, have you two recovered from your festivities?
Thanks so much for posting the link to your wedding pictures. It's the next best thing to being there! You all looked like you were having a fun loving time! The way it should be at weddings.
Lucien looks like a little gentleman in his chic suit. And Po, your oldest son looks so proud and handsome in the pictures.

When are you two 'lovlies' taking off for London?

#105291 - 02/03/07 02:58 PM Re: WEDDING THIS THURSDAY! [Re: TVC15]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
THE CAKE!!!! That turned out to be a carry on indeed TVC. My friend was getting it made professionally for our day...to be collected on the morning of the ceremony!! Bless her, when she went to fetch it to bring it from my home town to Belfast....apparently it did not look fit for human consumption! They had iced it in chocolate icing...which was not what she payed for(or asked for!!). My poor freind was so upset and had to stop at a mall to pick up two little cakes(the original was to feed sixty/seventy)...she was in bits. After the ceremony...she came up to me with another freind...doing all the usual, remarking on how wonderful things were...and how it was a pity about the cake!!! She saw my face and realized that I had not been informed.!!!
At that point...what was the use in getting all queenie about it!!!
Hense, the 'quaint little' cake.

The kids enjoyed it anyhow.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved