The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#105244 - 01/28/07 03:36 PM Tummy Tuck Jeans
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Oh my gosh, ladies! I just spent $98 on a pair of the new Tummy Tuck Jeans - can you believe it? I've never spent that much on any one fashion item before (except a coat) so you know these jeans are great! They are also known as "Not your daughter's jeans".

I was wandering through Gottschalks yesterday, looking at all their 75% off sale racks. I asked the clerk where all the jeans were, and she started raving about these new tummy tuck jeans.

So I went over to find them. There was another woman there that was looking for her size, and we started chatting and chatting. Her name was Charm (yes!) and we hit it off like best friends over the jean display. We even tried on our jeans at the same time so we could be honest with each other about how they looked.

Anyway, back to the jeans! These are the softest, most comfortable, flattering jeans I have ever worn. They fit well at the waist (no gap in the back), they feel like butter wrapped around your body, and you can sit down in them immediately with no pressure anywhere.

Normally I have to undo the top button on my Levi's to be comfy while sitting, and I also have wriggle into my Levi's and do deep knee bends for a few minutes to stretch them out. And even then, they aren't real comfy.

But the instant you put these tummy tuck jeans on, you feel great! I wanted to buy two pairs, but my budget was already screaming at me for buying one!

Here's the website of the jeans - it tells where you can get them. They run anywhere from $88 and up, and they also had some capri pants online too - which I may have to get for summer. They claim that you can actually wear a size smaller, but that didn't work for me and Charm. I bought my normal size, but I think they make me look one size smaller.

http://www.tummytuckjeans.com/

#105245 - 01/28/07 03:45 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is a hoot. I just finihsed reading an article about boomer fashion. I'll see if I can find a link to it online. Anyway, I'm running to the site as fast as I can. I also where Levi's and liked the ones I have now until my son told me they looked, "mad tight." Now I don't like them any more. He said jeans should be loose. But when I wear loose jeans they do nothing for me.

#105246 - 01/28/07 03:47 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Here's the link to the article I jsut read:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/custom/modernlife/bal-ml.boomer28jan28,0,1419156.story

#105247 - 01/28/07 03:54 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Kathy,

They sound wonderful! And a Miss Vickie's right here in my home town carries them! I'll definitely be checking them out!

#105248 - 01/28/07 03:56 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans
Anonymous
Unregistered

June, thx for the fashion tip! Next time I'm at Dillards I'll try them on!

#105249 - 01/28/07 03:57 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
JaneMeister, let me know how much they are, k? Not that da Queen here needs tummy tucking jeans...I'm asking for a friend.

What?

#105250 - 01/28/07 04:19 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans [Re: jawjaw]
Mountain Ash Offline

I have never had jeans........just leggings in denim for gardening..I do wear smart black trousers often.
Mountain ash

#105251 - 01/28/07 05:22 PM Re: Tummy Tuck Jeans [Re: Mountain Ash]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am headed right to that site. A good fitting pair of jeans is worth every penny. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved