REALLY BAD NEWS
the house across the road got ransaked, and then set on fire to drive the catholick family (with 3 young kids) out of the area. I sure half the street saw who did it as it was another nabiour and some chums but they too afraid of the parilmiltries to report it. Thats 6 religiouse/racial attacks in this STREET ALONE in the last year The reason is it's a mixed but not segritated area so both religions live in it (unhappily and unwillingly)
There no getting away from this noncense and YES their is a Peace process still on, by the skin of it's teeth!!!!!.....it's scarry as anything at the moment and depressing...

myself and po we be classed as indulging in antisocial behaviour by being our selfs in this relashionship..obviously no one from this street apart from my imidiate nabiours comming to reception. It don't want some masked, armed creeps in my house in the middle of the night thinking their doing a vigilanty public service, when all they really are are hatfilled violent people with power gone to their heads. The violence becomes their sence of identity and fuels their self-esteem no wonder it aint died dowen yet the ego needs refeed.......

It's just generally not safe at the minet for catholicks or racial minorities in the area at the minet well at all times but just after a big attack it seems more poinyent and every one gets weiry and sucispiouse....

and i am cross as anything i strongly dislike this religious and racial bullieying...and yet in reality i am preety helpless to do anything bout it.

I got prayer some frends to mouth off at and as usule a strenthing resolve to steer clear of the crazieness. Despite this nonsence theirs the child to feed and love, a life to lead and a quite refusule to change or alter my lifestyle. I still hope to see a time heer or anywere else in world were thes diffrence of skin type and couler or who's god we pray to is right makes no diffrence at all. It will happen but won't be quick enough for my likening...Thse hate filled dinosoures gotta be on the decrise if more and more people refuse to be involved....
i am at danger of ranting on about why it is and why it continues to be the way it is but this counrtys bit by bit shaken off the parimilitory and sectarian hold...freeing itself of fear...I can't welcome the day quick enough

celtic_flame