The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#102767 - 01/20/07 03:06 AM Re: Heather [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I'm glad you all asked about her family. While her Mom and Dad were divorced a long time ago, and her Dad remarried after that, it seems that he has recently divorced. So what Mom and Dad have done for Heather is get apartments, almost side-by-side and one will take care of her needs during the day, while the other takes the nighttime. How cool is that? These are parents who love her deeply and will do anything for her. She had tons of friends who feel the same way.

If you would like to see what Heather looks like, go here http://www.cosmeticdentistryshoals.com/about/staff.php she is the first person standing on the back row on the left. Isn't she adorable?

My sister is the person sitting on the front row with her legs crossed and her hand on her leg (on the left as well).

A fund has been set up at the local bank for her and the radio/TV stations are all broadcasting (for free) where to send money. I'll let you know what kind of idea my sister Amy and I come up with. I told her we should have either a walk-a-ton, a bake/book sale and the proceeds go to Heather, or something where people can participate. Anyway, we'll see.

Thank you all for caring so much. I am so grateful for your prayers!

#102768 - 01/20/07 12:49 PM Re: Heather [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Both Heather and your sister are adorable.

Thanks for the update and thank God for her wonderful parents and friends. She is a very lucky girl, in so many ways.

#102769 - 01/20/07 01:30 PM Re: Heather [Re: Anno]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks for putting a face to her name, JJ.
Both girls are gorgeous.
She is lucky to have such a loving family and friends.
(Still praying)

#102770 - 01/20/07 07:03 PM Re: Heather [Re: TVC15]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Heather and your sister are both beautiful.

There is a fund for crime victims in some states. Maybe you could check that out. Sometimes a bank can help with publicity on television, etc. and will set up an account for contributions. Of course a benefit would be wonderful. If I can help, count me in.

Here is a website of sources of help to victims of domestic abuse.

http://www.three-peaks.net/annette/Abused%20Resources.htm

The program to provide free plastic surgery for victims of domestic abuse is:

http://www.aafprs.org/media/humanitarian/m_ffviolence.html

I'm sure Dianne can be of help too. And of course boomers is the site for support and prayer. I'm sure a lot of both will be coming heather's way.

smile

#102771 - 01/29/07 06:15 AM Re: Heather [Re: smilinize]
katebcca Offline

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
I just read this and want you to know that I am praying for Heather as well. I'll keep checking in on her progress.
Kate

#102772 - 01/30/07 05:34 AM Re: Heather [Re: katebcca]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
How about an update JJ. Have you seen her lately?
chick

#102773 - 02/17/07 02:13 PM Re: Heather [Re: chickadee]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am bringing this back up in hopes of an update. JJ? Do you have a few minutes (I know you are a very busy lady these days) to update us?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved