The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 180 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#10129 - 01/23/07 09:38 AM Re: Life after divorce - I'm back and better than [Re: smilinize]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Smile doesn't have her actual picture up here anymore, but if she did you'd see why men swarm around her. Kind of like bees to honey!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#10130 - 02/24/07 10:46 AM Re: Life after divorce - I'm back and better than [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
auch chatty hi good to see you back, really really nice to see your name on the board again

hope you stay well
celtic

#10131 - 02/27/07 01:49 AM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: foundhervoice-atlast]
copper317 Offline

your words were soo true to me that it becames scarier as I read on. I feel your pain and your confusion and so much else that you are feeling right now. Could I e mail you?

#10132 - 02/27/07 03:10 AM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: copper317]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Copper,
I'm glad to see you are back...I was concerned about you...you can also do a private message to anyone on the boards by clicking on their name and then clicking on private message...that way you don't have to have their e-mail address...

#10133 - 03/16/07 04:19 PM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anyone heard from Copper?

chick

#10134 - 03/16/07 06:00 PM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: chickadee]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
no i havent seen her ....

#10135 - 06/06/07 11:57 AM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: DebShines]
caloona Offline

Loc: baltimore
Dear found your voice,I am so sorry for your trials. I can't imagine the stress. I am trying to avoid the stress of a divorce so I keep putting it off. Having him out of the house is relief enough right now.
I am a teacher-middle school. I can't tell you how many times one of my kids would start acting up, grades fall, get quiet, get louder, many behaviors that were reaction to parents splitting up or a prolonged period of unrest in the home. PLEASE tell your children's teachers what is going on at home so teachers know how to react to their behavior. At our weekly middle school teacher meeting-sectionals-we do discuss if we see a child in trouble. Knowing what is going on at home would definitely help us set up a plan of helping the child. I know people want to keep things private but in 23 years of teaching I have never experienced any teacher discussing the parents. It's about the child-how we can help.

#10136 - 06/06/07 08:21 PM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: caloona]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
caloona, hey girl, welcome back. Sounds like you work for a great school! It's nice to know that there are teachers who care so much about the kids they teach. I know you're one of them.

#10137 - 06/07/07 12:38 PM Re: Heart is breaking...
Emyjay Offline

Found Her Voice,

I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this.

I've gone through a divorce, too, but it was all over when my husband brought his girlfriend to meet me at the hospital the day after our son's birth! No contest.

I've read all of the replies you've gotten and - as always -
have read compassionate responses filled with wisdom.

My heart goes out to you and your children.

I agree with others who said that it is clear that you are doing the best you can for your children. I do hope that you are taking care of yourself, as well.

Will be checking this thread to see how you're doing.

Sending healing thoughts your way,
Emily

#10138 - 06/13/07 10:32 AM Re: Heart is breaking... [Re: Emyjay]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Welcome Caloona, nice to meet you.
Emjay what a beautiful message you've given to foundhervoice.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved