Urgent prayer need

Posted by: Songbird

Urgent prayer need - 12/05/06 01:14 PM

About a week ago, a young man, son of one of our church members was in a car accident in Dominican Republic. The person responsible for the accident offered to take him to 'get help'. But instead, pushed him out out the car while at high speed. Needless to say this young man was badly injured and in a comma. Dependant on life support, they'd decided to take him off today. But God is so good! Yesterday, he gained consciousness and talked, etc. Praise the Lord for his goodness!

They just called me that he's back in need of prayers, convulsing, etc. Please pray for Adrian. Thanks!
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/05/06 01:42 PM

How awful Songbird. You know I'm sending prayers his way.

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/05/06 04:18 PM

Thanks, Robin. God bless you!
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/05/06 09:30 PM

Oh my goodness Song, that is a wonderful story. Just goes to show that miracles do still happen. I needed that today.

Today Clint, my nephew in law's doctor called to say that the tissue obtained last week for biopsy was not sufficient for a definitive diagnosis of the mass that they had previously seen on CT, x-ray, and MRI. So Clint has another week to worry then they will probably re-biopsy with a more invasive procedure.

Needless to say, as we are praying for Song's young friend, I hope we can also pray for my niece, Holly, her husband, Clint, and their whole family.

Boomer prayers are special!

smile
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/06/06 09:21 PM

I'll be praying too, Song. Please keep us updated about his condition.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/07/06 04:01 AM

Song and smile, gotcha covered.

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/08/06 04:52 PM

Smile, I'm praying for Clint, hoping for the best outcome.

Sadly, Adrian died. His family is devastated, with more ??? than answers. So many losses! May God comfort his family.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/08/06 05:25 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that Andrian died Song...I will offer a prayer for his family AND also holding Clint in prayer as well.

Some day our questions will be answered....
Posted by: Anno

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/08/06 05:27 PM

I will continue to pray for the family. I am sorry for the loss.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Urgent prayer need - 12/08/06 08:09 PM

Song, I'm so sorry. I guess this means your friend will be traveling to the Dominican Republic, or will the service be here? So sad. I can't imagine outliving my children. I hope that day never comes.