Mom

Posted by: GJAX

Mom - 04/13/06 06:24 PM

my mom is 87 today and lately when shes been up and about shes been having shortness of breath..2 years ago she was on hospice because Dr's said she wasn't going to live but 2 months.. I hate when Dr's try to play God...they put her on heart medication and was doing so good that they told us she no longer needed hospice anymore and here it is 2 years, not 2 months later, please pray that I have more years with her..I know when you get close to 90 its like mission impossible to think theres much time left..but prayers has helped me soo far to have her with me...can I have some prayers for my dad also....thanks guys..
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Mom - 04/14/06 07:50 AM

Sure Ginny. Do they live near you? My dad is about a mile from me!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Mom - 04/14/06 12:16 AM

Happy Birthday to your mom and praying she reaches 100, hey why not??
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Mom - 04/26/06 05:44 PM

Hi Ginny. God is so kind to his children. Praying for your parents' well-being. Each day is a miracle and blessing. May God continue blessing them in every way his merciful and kind heart desires!

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 12:14 PM

well i'm sad to say I lost my Mom in 06. she was a fighter and strong till the end. I miss her soooo much she was my best friend. I might add, I LOVE YOU MOM.........lots and lots of HUGS & KISSES to you. till we meet again!!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 01:42 PM

Do you have two Mom's GJAX? I'm a little confused here.
My Mom will be 86 in September. Every day is a gift with her.

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 03:14 PM

2 Moms? no hun I only had the 1....which part is confusing and maybe I can clear it up for you?
Posted by: Lola

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 05:43 PM

Prayers for your parents and a Happy Birthday to your Mom, Ginny.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 06:33 PM

Must apologise for the insensitivity, Ginny. I should have checked the date as well.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Mom - 06/28/08 09:46 PM

Thanks Anne for clearing up the mixup. I hardly ever look at the dates.