daughter to see college is the right path

Posted by: michelle

daughter to see college is the right path - 07/22/05 01:18 PM

I need all your prayer. Please help. My daughter was awarded a $32,000 schlorship for college. She doesnt want to take it. She has moved out of the house. She wants to do her own things. Please keep Angela in your prayers. To make the right decision. We need an angel to guide her the right path.
Thank you
Posted by: Danita

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 07/22/05 04:27 PM

Angela,

I will be praying for your daughter - it is so hard to watch our children chose a path that we feel is less worthy of who they are!

Danita
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 07/23/05 09:04 AM

Oh Michelle, that's just so sad. A 32,000 scholarship is a big, big deal. They will give it to someone else. I hope she sees the light. LLL
Posted by: chickadee

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 07/25/05 07:51 AM

Michelle, I thought I posted a reply here a few days ago??? Wonder where it went.
I am adding your daughter to my prayers. Praying that the choice she makes, leads her in the direction God has planned for her. Please let us know what happens.
chick
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 07/25/05 06:19 PM

Chick, this was mentioned in another forum too. I don't think you're losing your mind.

I wish I could give you something concrete to do for your daughter that would change her mind immediately. I can't imagine how upset you must be. For her to ahve worked so hard and then turn her back on it is so sad. Is this for swimming? Has the coach called her? Sometimes it takes someone other than the parent to get through. I'm praying she has a change of heart. I'm also praying you can accept her final decision.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 07/26/05 07:29 AM

Michelle, I'll be praying! Today's youth seem to have "all the answers" and want little or no intervention from the adults in their life.

But I've learned to turn them over to the Lord. I encourage them to do what is right and know how hard the "waiting to see" part is. Trust me, God cares for them more than you or me. At times, all we can do is leave them in His arms and patiently wait on His promises.

Blessings!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: daughter to see college is the right path - 08/01/05 04:41 PM

michelle, any news on your daughter's decision?
chick