Nice Weekend

Posted by: Candice Johnson

Nice Weekend - 06/09/03 04:18 AM

My mom, aunt, and cousin came down Firday night and spent Saturday with me to do the Race for the Cure in DC on Saturday. While it poured down rain, I had anice time with my family and friends and it was nice to just get out and do something with a group of people (which I haven't done recently thanks to all the rain sort of keeping people inside and not doing much.) My friends and I are already making plans to come to the Baltimore one and stay with my Mom.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Nice Weekend - 06/12/03 04:46 PM

I think it is so healthy that you maintain those girlfriend relationships in the midst of being a newlywed. [Big Grin]
Posted by: Candice Johnson

Re: Nice Weekend - 06/12/03 10:40 PM

Yeah, my husband and I lead fairly independent lives, sometimes I think a little too independent. Neither one of us makes the other feel guilty about having interests or doing things with other people. While we do love eachother, we have very different interests. I have tried to get into some of the things he does and I do watch a lot more TV now than I did when I was single because he is really into I will be going to a comic book convention with him next weekend. Maybe I can get him to go to one of the kid I tutor's soccer games or do an outdoor activity with me.