Airborne product for colds

Posted by: Saundra

Airborne product for colds - 02/12/07 10:35 PM

I don't get colds, until two days ago. Everyone's talking about a product called Airborne. Walgreen's makes it's own (Wal-born) slightly cheaper product so I bought it after I left work early Sunday and started taking it as soon as I got home. There are 10 tablets that fizz when put in water and you take one every 3 hours (I chose the pink grapefruit flavor). I stayed home today, but feel better now and the cold won't last the required 2 weeks. Thought you'd like to know because - tis the cold season.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/12/07 10:40 PM

Thanks, I've heard of it but never used it...sorry you're under the weather...glad you're feeling better!

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 01:19 AM

Thank you, Jane. Funny how I didn't hear about it until I was sick and several people told me. It's all vitamins, minerals, and herbs.
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 01:21 AM

I use Airborne. I take it in the morning and if I remember
I take it in the evening. We don't get sick as often
since we started taking it.
Posted by: gims

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 03:58 AM

I have a sister who swears by it. One of her customers told her about it and she started taking it. She claims it works for her.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 08:13 AM

I've tried it but didn't take it 3 times a day because it tastes so awful. I have to force myself to drink 1 glass with it. I've added it to juice so the taste is disguised a little, but not enough.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 03:03 PM

I use Zicam nasal spray for a cold. Burns but works.

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/13/07 10:38 PM

Meredith, the Wal-borne comes in pink grapefruit flavor and tastes just like pink grapefruit. It's good. I took as directed and my cold is gone. Imagine, a cold gone in 3 days. Amazing.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/16/07 04:21 AM

Saundra, NOT carbonated??? Because everything carbonated, from Alka Seltzer to the most expensive champagne, tastes the same to me, which is extremely bitter and horrible.

Re: Airborne product for colds - 02/16/07 08:52 PM

Meredith, it fizzes but it's not carbonated. Does that makes sense? Diamond, good idea to take it every day. I'm now taking it in the AM before going to work. Thanks.