Requirements for having Gastric Bypass Surgery?

Posted by: Charlotte

Requirements for having Gastric Bypass Surgery? - 11/25/11 11:51 PM

For anyone who is thinking about it there are actually physical and mental requirements that must be met before anyone can have gastric bypass surgery. Of course diet and exercise is the healthiest way to lose weight but if you are so overweight you are having other serious health problems a gastric bypass may be an exceptionable option. Here is a list of the requirements for anyone interested.
gastric bypass qualifications
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Requirements for having Gastric Bypass Surgery? - 11/26/11 09:55 PM

Sounds like good information, Charlotte, though I note there are no attributions to any experts in the doc you sent us to.

It may be just a personal quirk, but I always like to know the source for the information I receive. Must be the former editor in me. LOL!

That's why I'm always more trusting of stuff that comes from a known source, like the Mayo Clinic, for example.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Requirements for having Gastric Bypass Surgery? - 12/24/11 11:02 PM

Charlotte, I notice there is no way to contact anyone on the gastric bypass site or any of the other sites you link on BWS, other than to purchase whatever that particular site is selling. Are these your sites? If so, where are you getting your information?