www.womansdivorce.com

Posted by: Dotsie

www.womansdivorce.com - 03/04/05 10:30 PM

I learned of this site through a friend and thought I'd share for those who may need it. They have an excellent collection of articles about all aspects of divorce ranging from the kids, to finances, the legal process, to starting over. Maybe you can pass it on to a friend in need.

www.womansdivorce.com
Posted by: Looking Up

Re: www.womansdivorce.com - 03/06/05 07:54 PM

Yes Dotsie, it is a very helpful site for those experiencing divorce. I even have an article on that site entitled "Making Ends Meet When You are Suddenly Single."
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: www.womansdivorce.com - 03/07/05 02:18 AM

I went looking for it and found it in no time. Great positive article for such a rotten topic.
I'd never heard of the site before. Check it out ladies. Pat has an article there.
[Wink]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: www.womansdivorce.com - 03/24/05 03:37 AM

I wish someone would get a lawyer to file for a divorce for Terri from that slug she is married to and that has lived with another womann for all these years and fathered two children. He won't divorce her because he might lose some of the monetary award she has received when and if they kill her. This man is lower than dirt and should not be allowed to speak for Terri someone he obviously has no true feeling for. What do you all think? [Confused]
Posted by: Sadie

Re: www.womansdivorce.com - 03/24/05 11:41 PM

Chatty,
I agree with you . The issue with him is money . Why hasn't a lawyer been appointed for her. ??

This situation is so sad. The world is watching her die . Just some thoughts on this matter.