Merry Christmas dear sisters!

Posted by: Cynthy

Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 12/26/06 04:02 AM

Thank you all so very much for your kind, caring notes and lovely Christmas cards, from all over the world! It really makes me feel special and has helped me deal with the up and down sadness I have felt. I know I will get thru the holidays, heck, I've even had moments of joy! I visit my sister a cpl hrs away for an overnight visit that will do my heart good also. Love to you all of my "new" sisters! God bless you too......

Cynthia "cynthy"
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 12/26/06 04:43 AM

It is nice to read your post and know that you are doing Ok.
Peace to you, sister.
luv
chick
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 12/26/06 09:58 AM

I'm not certain but I suspect that no matter how down we may at times feel, coming to this forum and spendinbg time here could make even the Grinch smile and feel better.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 12/26/06 03:23 PM

cynthy, glad to hear yo are experiencing moments of joy. May more come your way.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 12/26/06 05:16 PM

Cynthy,
Good for you gal! You haven't been far from my thoughts during this season, and of course not far from my heart.

You have many relatives (translated: sisters) here whether you want us or not! hahahaha....

Hugs, JJ
Posted by: Wisdom&Life

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 01/01/07 04:24 AM

I am thinking of you Cynthia, with Love!

Cheers,
Cathi
Posted by: Anno

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 01/01/07 06:12 PM

Happy New Year Cynthia. You have been on my mind, too, and in my heart. I hope that you continue to find some joys in your days.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 01/01/07 06:19 PM

Same here Cynthia...Let us know how you're doing today, won't you? Sending hugs, JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 01/01/07 09:44 PM

Cynthia, by the outpouring of love and support from the women here I hope you feel special, because you are very special to us all. A Happy New Year is a possibility when you are surrounded by love and friends willing to go the extra mile for you....Christmas was just a small example. Please don't be a stranger in the forum even if just to read the uplifting posts. Don't be afraid to share your good times and bad, and know some of us have been down that same road. While others have journeyed in many other directions, some positive, some not. HUGS
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Merry Christmas dear sisters! - 01/01/07 09:44 PM

Cynthy, God Bless you!