New blog post

Posted by: copygal

New blog post - 09/11/06 02:51 PM

Good Morning Ladies-
Just wanted to let you know I have a new post on my blog. Also met a new friend who left a message there and we have been corresponding a bit. She's a dear lady who lost her husband in July of this year and she's in a lot of pain. I know I can count on prayers for her from all you great gals. And thanks again to all of you who have been so encouraging and supportive of my widow's blog and who have recommended it to other women on this painful journey. This group is a perfect example of how much we women can accomplish if we work together for the good of all.
On this day we should also remember and pray for the widows of 9/11.
Alanna
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: New blog post - 09/11/06 03:47 PM

coopy, thanks for jumping back in. ANd thanks for your reminder to pray for widows of 9/11.

I heard Lisa Beamer speak at a women's conference and was amazed at her strength. I also read her book whiich is an umbelieveable testimony to the fact that having God within heals. Check it out at Amazon - Let's Roll: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage. Great book for historians and women of faith.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: New blog post - 09/11/06 08:16 PM

Widows and Widowers alike need our rememberance. Many men were left with motherless children and children left orphaned when both parents died on that terrible day...