Ed Crossed Over

Posted by: Rev. Dr. Betsie H. Poinsett

Ed Crossed Over - 05/04/06 01:45 PM

My dear husband, Ed, crossed over in the wee hours of May 2nd after a struggle with liver cancer. I'm sad and yet know that he is free and in that I feel a freedom, too. It was so hard to watch him decline these last few months and now I begin to regroup. This is my first night alone in the house --- so here I am writing this post at 5:00 am. Love, Betsie
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Ed Crossed Over - 05/05/06 07:46 AM

Betsie, I guess you aren't sleeping too well. I'm so sorry about your loss. I asked in another post if you have a support system neay you. I pray you do. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You've experienced more than your sahre of grief.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Ed Crossed Over - 05/05/06 01:25 AM

Oh Betsie this brings back such sad and lonely memories. I hope you have someone to comfort you during this transitional time. If you need to talk and are worried about the hour feel free to call me, I am a night owl. My number is on my signature website below....I mean it, I'm here if you need to talk, whatever! God bless....
Posted by: Lynn

Re: Ed Crossed Over - 05/05/06 04:05 AM

Betsie,

My thoughts will be with you throughout the next year as you regroup, as you say. Fortunately, your education and background will help ground you in your grief.

Lynn