Pleased & proud to announce!

Posted by: copygal

Pleased & proud to announce! - 02/06/15 08:20 PM

Hello Ladies,
I'm pleased & proud to announce that my book, "Widowhood Is Not Funny" is now available in paperback. Here's the link to order a copy:
http://alannaparkekvale.weebly.com/widowhood-is-not-funny.html

Thanks again to all of you wonderful gals who have been so supportive of my efforts.
Hugs,
Alanna
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 02/08/15 09:53 PM

Wow Alanna, that is fantastic news! How does it feel?

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 10/17/15 04:20 PM

Hi Anne,
It really is the dream of a lifetime to actually hold my book in my hands. The only down side is that it's not available through Amazon as a paperback, only as an ebook. The paperback is only available through my website- http://alannaparkekvale.weebly.com/widowhood-is-not-funny.html
Hitting the buy button will take you to my PayPal page to make the purchase.
Now I just have to get this book to the widows who need it.

Hugs,
Alanna

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 10/20/15 08:25 PM

Alanna/Copygal,

That is fabulous news! I'd love to help you promote the book by writing a review for you. I think I can "borrow" the book through AmazonPrime, if you'd like me to read and review it for you on the NABBW site.

Anne

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/13/16 04:01 PM

So sorry I didn't respond right away; I've been gone. Can't thank you enough, Anne for volunteering to review my book. If you'd like the paperback version, I will happily send you a free copy. Just send me a PM with the address you'd like it sent to & I will put it in the mail straightaway. Thanks again! You Boomer Gals are the best!

Alanna

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/16/16 10:52 PM

Hi Copygal,

I've been gone a bit myself. I had knee replacement surgery on my right knee this past Monday, and this afternoon is the first time I have ventured into my office to check out BWS.

To mail me a physical copy, just send it to the address at the base of this web page.

Thanks!

Alana!

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/17/16 05:17 PM

Hi Anne,
Sorry to hear about your knee surgery, though it sounds like you're out & about & doing well.

I will have a copy of the book out & heading your way by Tuesday. And thank you again. I really appreciate your review.

Alanna

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/19/16 09:38 PM

Hi Anne,
Mailed a copy of my book to you this morning. Estimated day of delivery is Monday.
For the moment, the paperback version is only available on my website, payable through PayPal. Here's the link:
http://alannaparkekvale.weebly.com/widowhood-is-not-funny.html

Thanks again!

Alanna

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/25/16 10:18 PM

Hi Alanna,

That's exciting! I'll look for it in the mail!

Thanks for the alert!

Anne

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 01/28/16 07:07 PM

The book has arrived, I can't wait to start reading it. Maybe this afternoon.

Anne

Re: Pleased & proud to announce! - 05/31/16 06:12 PM

Hi Alanna,

I've finally read your book and will be doing book reviews. I got held up from being speedier due to my second knee replacement surgery of the year. This time my left knee - now I have a matching set of scarred knees! And, without my knees hurting so much, I am starting to get more done.

Hope all is well with you!

Anne