Happy Holidays!!

Posted by: copygal

Happy Holidays!! - 12/12/11 05:04 PM

Good Morning Ladies,
Just wanted to wish all my friends here at BWS the happiest of holiday seasons. Whatever holiday you celebrate, may it be the best ever!

I'm especially happy since my daughter is coming home for Christmas this year & I'm so excited to see her, it's been a long time.

Also wanted to let ya'll know that I have a new blog post, hope you'll check it out. http://www.widowhoodisnotfunny.blogspot.com

Thanks for being my friends for another year!

Alanna aka Copygal
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Happy Holidays!! - 12/12/11 06:45 PM

Hi Alanna/Copygal,

Thanks for the holiday wishes and for sending the link to your latest blog post. It's a good one!

By the way, looking at the post, I realized you live in Plano. Small world, that is where my brother lives.

He's been down in Texas for most of his adult life. When he is able to join the rest of our family at Christmas -- which won't happen again this year -- it's always a very special holiday.

I'm so happy for you that your daughter will be coming home for the holidays this year! It seems the older our kids get, the harder it is to get everyone together. Blessings to you!

Anne
Posted by: jabber

Re: Happy Holidays!! - 12/13/11 02:29 PM

Copygal,
Happy Holidays 2 U 2! The holidays aren't just difficult for widows, some of us have friends that were here last Christmas, who have gone to with The Lord this Christmas. And the pain is
really real. I looked at your blog. And U R doing a great job
helping other widows, I'm sure. Prayers and blessings...

Re: Happy Holidays!! - 12/14/11 04:09 PM

Anne-It really is a small world, isn't it? It's hard being away from family at this time of year. I'm sorry you won't be seeing your brother this holiday, maybe next year. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post.

jabber-Thanks for the kind words. You gals are great! Blessings to all of you!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Happy Holidays!! - 12/18/11 10:17 PM

All the same happy wishes to you copygal. The new blog is great!

Re: Happy Holidays!! - 12/19/11 05:50 PM

Thanks Chatty & thanks for checking out my blog post.