new blog post

Posted by: copygal

new blog post - 09/28/11 04:17 PM

Good morning Ladies,
Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know there's a new post on my blog. Hope you'll check it out.

Alanna aka copygal
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: new blog post - 09/28/11 08:22 PM

Though provoking post, Alanna.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: new blog post - 10/15/11 12:03 AM

Great blog Copygal!!! Oh and by the way I posted some info today on my blog about Pumpkins. Have a looksee!
Posted by: jabber

Re: new blog post - 10/16/11 02:00 PM

Alanna aka copygal,
You're a special person to love that deeply. And it's an admirable quality. I'm thinking your situation and all our
situations are in God's hands. HE still rules the world; we just have to trust HIM and hold on tight!!!!

Re: new blog post - 10/18/11 04:03 PM

Jabber,
You're so right about being in God's hands & trusting Him. That's all we can do. I just know there are so many widows out there who need to know they are not alone. Telling how I feel helps them know that & that's what my book is all about.
Thanks for reading my blog!

Alanna

Re: new blog post - 10/18/11 04:07 PM

Chatty,
Great blog! I'm now a member of your group, so I can follow you. Keep it coming!

Alanna

Re: new blog post - 10/19/11 01:35 PM

I'm glad people like you copygal are willing to share their story and thereby help others. Prayers and blessings,

Re: new blog post - 10/24/11 04:13 PM

Jabber,
The trick now is to let people know about the book, so it can help. I've had a lot of assistance in that area-the virtual book tour & other friends & colleagues talking about it.
All prayers & blessings accepted gratefully.

Copygal

Re: new blog post - 10/24/11 05:19 PM

Hi Copygal!
Authors currently have a definite advantage of those living decades past. The Internet is such an awesome tool. Good luck with the advertising!

Re: new blog post - 11/07/11 03:56 PM

Jabber-You gotta love living in the 21st century, all the technological advances, science fiction becoming science fact. The internet has become an awesome tool indeed. An author can keep her name in front of the world constantly. And the most fun side effect of global marketing? Making friends everywhere!
Thanks for the good wishes!

Alanna aka Copygal
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: new blog post - 11/10/11 09:22 PM

Good luck copygal in promoting your book!!!

Re: new blog post - 11/14/11 04:24 PM

Thanks Chatty! I've been attending book marketing webinars the last few months & learned a lot. Promoting ebooks is easy in some ways, but has some drawbacks. Still have some tips to act upon that should help. In the meantime, I have just have to keep my book in front of those who need it.

Alanna aka Copygal