NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL CASTING BOOMERS

Posted by: amyzane

NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL CASTING BOOMERS - 02/15/12 04:49 AM

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS RETIRING ... SOMEONE WHO HAS A STORY TO TELL?

Hi Everyone~
I'm a casting producer based in NYC and we're conducting a national search for Baby Boomers who are retiring in FEBRUARY, MARCH, and APRIL, 2012.

The commercials feature a "real" person who's retiring on that very day and that person is reflecting on what it means to enter that next chapter of their life.

We are casting all types of people from all professions. People are compensated for their participation (SAG rates).

To see the ads currently airing, please go to www.dayonestories.com

We are on a VERY tight deadline so if you know anyone who fits the bill, please have them call me ASAP:

310. 962. 1259 or 347. 449. 4303 or producer@mendenhallmedia.com

Thank you!
Amy
Sammi Mendenhall Casting
NY / LA
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL CASTING BOOMERS - 02/15/12 08:50 PM

Hi all,

Normally I would have deleted this message as we all know that Amyzane has not abided by our forum rules: She's clearly promoting a commercial cause - and we've never heard of her before.

However, as it seems she is not likely, in her role as casting producer, to financially benefit from this message. AND because I think it would be wonderful if one of us or someone we know were to get the chance to be in one of these commercials - which I am sure you have all seen already on TV - I am allowing the post to stay.

I just wanted to go on record here as doing this, as you all know I am pretty adamant about not allowing commercial messages on our forum unless the message is coming form someone who we all know and who has already contributed hugely - in a non-commercial way - to the site.

So feel free to contact Amy, and good luck to anyone who does! Maybe we'll see you on national TV discussing your first day of retirement... THAT would be fun!