spring/summer shopping anyone?

Posted by: Dotsie

spring/summer shopping anyone? - 05/08/06 04:19 AM

I'm thinking I may need a couple new pieces to spruce up my wardrobe for a few upcoming events. I have two outdoor graduations, one indoor, an evening wedding and the Book Expo coming up.

What's everyone buying this season? SHort shorts and tank tops? [Razz]
Posted by: Dianne

Re: spring/summer shopping anyone? - 05/08/06 05:38 PM

Oh sure, that's me! Capri pants, knee shorts, skirts. New shoes, of course!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: spring/summer shopping anyone? - 05/08/06 10:32 PM

Sounds about what I'm looking for. I just need to get out there and shop.
Posted by: cara4art

Re: spring/summer shopping anyone? - 06/17/06 06:39 PM

After years of being kind of "eh" about clothes(even with liking style)there's finally something other than the generic, boxy plain stuff! Finally some pretty detailing in cut, ornamentation, etc. I just LOVE all the pretty tops and interesting little dresses that are out there, and the somewhat low-rise bootcut jeans are perfect for my shape(I live in these, and so-o many things go with them!)I made a spring-summer resolution that I've wanted to implement for the last three years, to not go out in public in a plain t-shirt(which was all I had for about 10 years)but in something that's as easy to wear as t-shirt but a whole lot prettier! This is the year I've done it, with the great things out there now, which I could use a few more of! Time to actually go guilt-free shopping, as I've been extremely frugal for a LO-ONG time!