cowboy boots

Posted by: Dotsie

cowboy boots - 02/21/06 09:01 PM

I keep seeing these all over the stores. Anyone have them? If so, do you wear them with skirts?
Posted by: Dianne

Re: cowboy boots - 02/22/06 01:16 AM

Been there, done that, living in AZ for so many years. I can't believe they've brought them back again. I never found them comfy.
Posted by: Di

Re: cowboy boots - 02/22/06 03:28 AM

I wear them with long dresses and jeans. But I've had mine for ten years straight from the bootmaker in Kansas! DH and I have matching ones!! So there!! [Razz]
Posted by: Sherri

Re: cowboy boots - 02/22/06 04:15 AM

Hey maybe I can get some use out of those that have been hiding in my closet since we stopped line dancing!!

Sherri
Posted by: chickadee

Re: cowboy boots - 02/22/06 06:33 PM

Some of the best times I had was teaching line dancing. Great exercise and fun. It was the only time I ever wore cowboy boots.
chick
Posted by: Dianne

Re: cowboy boots - 02/22/06 07:31 PM

Chick, is there anything you haven't done? You amaze me.
Posted by: Jeannine

Re: cowboy boots - 02/24/06 02:02 AM

Cowboy boots...now that takes me back! As a child I lived in the country for some years, and spent most of my time on horseback. Loved my boots! Then, years later, in the early eighties, boots again, suede this time, right purty they were, too! Wore 'em with my jeans, and wore 'em with a little swirly-skirt dress I picked up in Puerto Vallarta. Never found them to be very comfy, for doin' any walkin', but they shore did look good! [Wink] Yep, cowboy boots. Well, no one has ever been able to take the country out of this gal, and I just might check out a pair of those boots, next time I'm out...

http://www.intouchwithjeannine.com
Posted by: chickadee

Re: cowboy boots - 03/08/06 06:43 PM

Dianne, I am a jack of all trades...master of none as the saying goes. I think that's a good thing as Martha says. I want to PM you but no can do. Your little people are missing. Probably out partying all hours.
chick