Summer clothes...

Posted by: chatty lady

Summer clothes... - 04/10/10 10:57 PM

I decided to go through my closet late last night and begin putting my winter clothes away and taking out the spring/summer stuff. It was 80 here yesterday already. I was amazed at how much I have so I won't have to shop for anything new. I hate shopping for clothes.

Do any of you buy new outfits when the seasons change???I wear my stuff until it is unwearable anymore usually.
Posted by: Sadie

Re: Summer clothes... - 04/11/10 12:34 AM

Hello Chatty ,
Haven't moved my winter clothes out of my closet yet , but thinking spring and want to move clothes over the end of this month it got so cold her this week . Coldwater Creek had a 70% off sale on clothes and both a linen jacket for 23.00 dollars and a blouse and so on a scarf and what not . No slacks still dieting more .

Have five bagss to get off to GoodWill .

Sadie
Posted by: orchid

Re: Summer clothes... - 04/11/10 12:56 AM

We don't have enough closet space to allow me to rotate clothing for seasons. So it is all there year round. Abit frustrating, since there is a huge pile of stuff I just fold up.

I actually haven't been "bringing out" winter clothing, summer clothing per season for the past 20 years.

For past 13 years, I haven't consciously thought of buying a new outfit, garment per season. I just buy whenenver i see something worthwhile regardless of the season, which isn't often anyway. But when I was working, I bought something new item every 4-5 months.

You have to realize that I've accumulated cycling clothing along side which is put to good use. So actually buying cycling clothing is a greater priority over fashion.