Nut job or killer?

Posted by: chatty lady

Nut job or killer? - 08/26/06 11:03 PM

Has anyone been following the news about that creep that says he killed Jon Benet Ramsey? What a piece if work he has to be. But is he nutty as a fruitcake or is he guilty as sin?? He is also confessing to other young girls murders. Look at this fool, he doesn't look harmful enough to swat a fly, but then there are those vacant eyes, no emotion what-so-ever. Imagine something like him with a child you know. We have to be so aware of everyone around us and our children. Killers rarely look like the monsters they are.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 01:17 AM

I wondered if he just wanted a ride home out of what is probably an even worse place than a U.S. prison. His ex-wife and family can remember no time when he wasn't with his family at Christmas.

He does look pretty creepy though.

smile
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 05:23 AM

The evidence seems to point that he's not the murderer. However, anyone who'd publicly announce that he killed a little child like that is mega-creepy no matter what.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 12:52 PM

Both a nut job and killer, yet whether he killed JonBennet us a mystery. When shall the DNA results be available?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 01:06 PM

Someone told me yesterday that he was over there trying to get a sex change but it wasn't working out for him, and he was in some kind of trouble, so this was his ticket home. How crazy is that?

JJ
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 01:42 PM

We should be thanful that he's off the streets. His atty is now saying the DNA taken in Thailand was illegal and he doesn't have to give it to the CO police unless he wants to.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 09:42 PM

Mustang, that's what I keep saying. How can the DNA testing possibly take so long? Let's get on with it...
Posted by: Anno

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/27/06 10:21 PM

I have to feel sorry for someone that is so sick to go so far to accomplish, WHAT?
It is so sad that we pay attention to all this nonsense. He is getting what he wants and all of the rest of us are losing. Think of how hard this all is on Jon Benet
s family and it just makes me want to cry.
Ann
Posted by: Pam R.

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/28/06 12:55 AM

Really scares me. And, I feel so sorry for the family...10 years of not knowing who took that little girl's life. How sad.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/28/06 10:36 PM

I just heard on the news that no charges in the murder will be filed.
I do hope they find some sort of help for the young man.
Ann

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/28/06 11:30 PM

I think he should pay for that business class trip!
Posted by: dejavu

Re: Nut job or killer? - 08/29/06 09:32 AM

Well, he had his moment of fame. Now he'll have to face the facts that his sick fantasies have made him forevermore unemployable.

I"m also curious about those two women lawyers who came on so strong about how 'completely sane' he is.

Re: Nut job or killer? - 09/01/06 01:33 PM

They got another perv off the streets--Warren Jeffs. If he felt he was right in God's eyes, why did he run and hide in Vegas? What a loser.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Nut job or killer? - 09/01/06 09:20 PM

I hate to say it but all the losers eventually end up here for some reason. I think they think its easoer to hide because of the number of peole coming and going constantly BUT we got the pedofile. Yes zip bom bah, lets hear it for Vegas law enforcement....Heard on TV now they are afraid that while transporting him across the desert to stand trial they may be attacked, hijacked, his nut job followers trying to rescue him......DAH!!! people, why drive then, haven't any of you MEN ever heard of a helicopter???? What idiots.

Re: Nut job or killer? - 09/02/06 04:14 PM

I had also worried about his followers trying to take the law into their own hands. Talk about brainwashed!

I want to post a link to a new book being released in November on domestic violence. This gal was abducted by a pedophile at a young age and I wanted to support her in her drive to bring this horror into society.

http://www.geocities.com/pointlastseen/