Lynn Tolson featured on NABBW blog

Posted by: Dotsie

Lynn Tolson featured on NABBW blog - 10/08/09 04:30 PM

Ladies, thought you might be interested in reading our interveiw with Lynn at the NABBW blog.

Check it out. Her answers are beautiful.

www.nabbw.com/blog
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Lynn Tolson featured on NABBW blog - 10/09/09 07:06 PM

You know Dotsie, I was reading the blog and it meant a great deal to me because I've read Lynn's book. I would highly recommend it to any and every one. It opened my own eyes to what can and DOES go on in the best of families. I was shocked, sad, but then I had to realize we NEED to be shocked. We NEED to be sadden by the events of domestic violence and abuse.

Between Dianne Swartz's book, and Lynn's, I can truly say I am now aware of the possibilities. Some of said we learn more than we want to by reading these accounts. So true!

But think about this...what if the world didn't have the brave women like these two? What if we continued in the dark?

Bravo!
Posted by: Alice

Re: Lynn Tolson featured on NABBW blog - 10/13/09 05:59 PM

There will be a 3rd book something like Lynn's....without the incest.....my memoir: Ghost Child to Triumph (from a child with no voice, to someone who speaks up against injustice).

Childhood of physical and verbal abuse...molested, and really poor!
Good thing I was born standin' up and talkin' back and thank God for the Army (Women's Army Corps) who saved my life!

Hugs, Alice