Shipping to Canada

Posted by: hotflashgal

Shipping to Canada - 08/12/07 03:53 PM

Does anyone have any experience with selling/shipping to Canada? Are there any inherent problems? Thanks
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Shipping to Canada - 08/13/07 12:46 AM

Yes.
No. At least not with jewelry. I don't know if there are restrictions for food or anything. I've also shipped only to addresses in major cities, but I'd guess that shipping to the Canadian boonies is no different than shipping to USA boonies.
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Shipping to Canada - 08/13/07 02:09 PM

I order lots of stuff from eBay, mostly from American sellers. I've never had any problem getting anything shipped to me here in Canada. I know a lot of American online stores do NOT ship to Canada...perhaps it has to do with the customs/duties thing, but the eBay sellers don't seem to have any qualms shipping here. Most offer different shipping options, the most common being either Standard International Flat Rate or US Postal Service Priority (that's usually the one I opt for).

You might find some useful information from the eBay site.
Posted by: Emyjay

Re: Shipping to Canada - 08/15/07 12:10 PM

Hello there!

My husband orders all of our pond supplies - pumps and such - from Ontario. He says he receives products in less time than he does from US vendors.

Have a great day,
Emily
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Shipping to Canada - 08/15/07 04:07 PM

I've sent some books to Canada...no problems...just cost a bit more...hey...you gotta keep our Northern sisters cool, calm and collected, too! LOL!