job search over

Posted by: Debi

job search over - 06/15/05 05:02 PM

Well I started my new job yesterday, its 27 hrs a week being a personal assistant to a disabled man and his family. The mom was someone I could connect with and starting the job and diving in caring for this man seemed so where I needed and really wanted to be. Will keep you updated , but it definately looks like things are looking up

Debi

And the best part, the bus stops righ smack dab in front of their home , its a dream.

Bye for now
Posted by: Dianne

Re: job search over - 06/16/05 07:10 AM

That's wonderful! Congratulations. So happy for you. Sounds like a God-send to me.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: job search over - 06/16/05 07:56 AM

Debi,
I am so proud for you. I'm sure you will be a God-send to this man as well. What a blessing.
smile
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: job search over - 06/16/05 05:09 AM

Debi, sounds like Divine Intervention to me. I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted after a few weeks and let us know how it goes. Good for you gal!

JJ
Posted by: Sherri

Re: job search over - 06/16/05 08:39 AM

Great Debi, glad you found something that fit with you!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: job search over - 06/16/05 04:08 PM

Sounds like a wonderful and fulfilling job. Helping others is always very rewarding in so many, many ways. I hope this works out for you - I'm guessing it will bring you - and this man and his family - a lot of joy.
Posted by: Debi

Re: job search over - 06/21/05 05:53 AM

well its been a week and the job is going great, it looks like every one i am caring for is more relaxed and comfortable with me,,, i will know what the future brings in about two more weeks when i get a check and see what that actually pay is or will look like, but u wanna know something , i am more energetic and at peace now that i have begun work ,,,,

Deb
Posted by: smilinize

Re: job search over - 06/21/05 08:07 AM

I am so glad for you Debi. I have seen what a good job can do for people and I can see it in your words.

I will continue to pray for blessings for you.
smile
Posted by: chickadee

Re: job search over - 06/21/05 06:39 PM

Debi, sounds you have found what you were looking for. Having more energy and being at Peace are two fringe benefits that few jobs offer. I bet you are having fun too.

chick
Posted by: Songbird

Re: job search over - 06/21/05 09:48 PM

Debi: I'm glad you found a job where you can help others and be blessed by it too! Doesn't life seem worthwhile when we can be of help to others?

May God bless you each day, as he blesses others through you!