scared to death

Posted by: flipperjo

scared to death - 03/16/06 08:55 AM

OK, ladies, I just launched my new web business and I'm scared to death. This project has been in my head through 2 years of development following a couple of years of just sitting in the back of my brain.

I just sent out press releases this week and this morning at 7 AM the top ag reporter in the state called to interview me. He is with the clear chanel network.

I was sleeping when he called and he could tell it so he graciously offered to call later and idiot me said, "Oh, no, this is OK" - UGH! When I really woke up, I started to wonder what all I said to him. The interview will air twice today, at noon and 5.

This is the part of the business that scares me to death. I am a writer by nature - thoughtful and deliberate with my words most of the time. Off the cuff speaking makes my blood go cold.
Posted by: TVC15

Re: scared to death - 03/15/06 09:00 PM

I'm sure you did fine flipper,
Congratulations and Best of luck with your new venture!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: scared to death - 03/15/06 09:05 PM

This is simply amazing. JUST AMAZING! What a unique idea and you, dear girl, are to be commended! I just love it. And I've always love the Dakota's. Beautiful country and I long to return there some day. But this idea!!!! Who says there's nothing new out there?

I spent a great deal of time on your web page and love every minute of it. Now if I can scrap together the 50 bucks, I'm in. WOW....

Is there any way to hear your interview?

JJ
Posted by: Dianne

Re: scared to death - 03/15/06 10:11 PM

When Hubby's birthday come around, I'm going to make him a virtual farmer. He'd love that! I might even do it as a special gift before then. What a great idea!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: scared to death - 03/16/06 09:58 PM

Dianne, as you can see your post wasn't lost, there were TWO of these...I thought for a while I was going crazy, too...Chick, DO NOT comment here...teehee....

JJ