Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 12/22/10 05:47 PM

I am getting ready to spend a day working on plans for growing our businesses in 2011, and serendipitously this email came into my box from Don Crowther, the brilliant man who taught me everything I know about social networking.

He sent along a 2 page template for business owners planning for the coming year. It looks extremely useful, so I thought I'd share it. Here's the link: 2 page template for 2011 stratregic planning

By the way, if you are an author who is looking to work on ways to be more profitable in 2011, you need to attend NABBW's free teleseminar January 6th at 8 PM Eastern Time. I will be hosting an event with guest Ronda Del Boccio, who had 2 books make it to #1 on Amazon.com in the last two months.

I'll be posting a sign up page for this event soon, but consider this an early alert and mark your calendars.

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 12/22/10 06:08 PM

Here's the page you'll need to go to for the Profitable Authoring teleseminar. Go now to send in your questions so we can be sure to answer them on the call...

NABW's Profitable Authoring teleseminar with Ronda Del Boccio
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 07/26/11 11:14 PM

And soon it will be 2012, boy how fast the time goes by wouldn't you agree?
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 07/27/11 02:48 PM

Time does seem to fly by these days! They say time flies when you're having fun, but the older I get the faster it goes.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 07/29/11 03:57 PM

How fast the years rotate. First its New Year's, then Easter, then the 4th of July; September comes, then Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas and zap, another year goes zoom, zoom, zoom. Then somebody wants to know how old we are, and we think: Holy Hannah that can't be!!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 08/04/11 09:33 PM

I can still remember when I was 30 something and had the world by the backside and now 40 years have passed by. I awaken every day wondering where the time has gone and how long I have left on this earth.

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 08/05/11 01:33 PM

Chatty,
And I'm willing to bet everyone 50 and up do what you do in that last sentence of yours.

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 08/05/11 05:15 PM

I try not to think about it, Jabber. Just get up, thankful to be here to enjoy another day. And try to push any thoughts of my aging body to the back of my brain.

When I start to catalog all the things it might be wise to talk to my doctor about, it's quite daunting. And, I take enough pills every morning the way it is!!! smile

Re: Now is Time to Plan for Profitable 2011 - 08/05/11 10:21 PM

Good idea. Methinks you're right, Anne!