Broadening our horizons: seeking your input!

Posted by: Di

Broadening our horizons: seeking your input! - 12/23/07 02:57 AM

If you walked up to a booth that sold soap, what other add-on items would you expect to see?

Thus far, we are considering adding Reed Diffusers to our line at the market. They are like using your favorite candle without the flame! (What do you think?)

We also sell LARGE sea sponges (called Vase Sponges) that go well, soap dishes both in wood and soapstone; spa sets that include pumice stones, brushes, sisal bags. And the Raw Whipped Shea Butter is a CONSTANT great seller!

What else would you like to see at YOUR local Craft Market's Soaper's booth??
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Broadening our horizons: seeking your input! - 12/23/07 10:13 AM

I swear Di, it sounds like you've got it covered, honestly. Since you also sell online, maybe gift certificates would be good at a craft market...
Posted by: orchid

Re: Broadening our horizons: seeking your input! - 12/24/07 05:36 AM

If you could recommend at your booth, types of real fresh potted flowers that do well in bathrooms without much light. It is a lovely touch and of course anything naturally fragrant is beautiful for inventing home spa!

I assume your booth already offers tiny small travel packs.
Have you thought of teaming up with a nearby spa where if a customer buys a mega-pack, they might get a discount coupon for spa treatment?

Or does your booth offer simple hand held massagers. I'm thinking more of what you might find in health counters, which require manual movement.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Broadening our horizons: seeking your input! - 12/24/07 06:06 AM

There are 3 soap booths at my market! 2 of them also sell bath salts and 1 has essential oils.
Posted by: ElevatingYourBusiness

Re: Broadening our horizons: seeking your input! - 12/29/07 09:12 AM

Tiny sample I can take home.
Soap dishes.