New furniture...

Posted by: chatty lady

New furniture... - 02/06/10 12:02 AM

Boy do I ever need some new living room furniture. My sofa, and love seat are old and in need of the garbage truck. Plus I want another recliner/rocker but even though I am looking, I won't buy anything until I am living alone. I am also thinking of selling this place in Spring or if I don't maybe looking for a nice roommate. You have to be so careful though to not get some weirdo who looks good and normal on the outside butttt!!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: New furniture... - 02/08/10 12:17 AM

chatty, where would you move? I can't imagine finding another good community like the one you live in now.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: New furniture... - 02/08/10 06:38 PM

Me, too. I'm in need of new living room furniture. House is on the market and have switched realtors of which the new one is generating more traffic in 2 weeks than the 1st realtor in 2 months. Chatty, wish you'd just throw that bugger out on the street along with the old furniture.

Re: New furniture... - 03/15/10 02:03 AM

I came closer than ever before of closing my heart, and just telling the jerk to depart.... Huh, a rhyme. Hopefully very soon everyone, very soon!

Re: New furniture... - 04/10/10 11:02 PM

I still haven't gone shopping for some new furniture. Instead I got some neat floral coverlets and am making due. I hate to spend the money to buy anything when my plans are so up in the air about moving. My house is clean and cozy, and if thats not good enough for anyone wanting to visit me; then they can stay home... wink