2 the Main Man...

Posted by: jabber

2 the Main Man... - 12/24/06 03:02 PM

Join me in a huge Happy Birthday JESUS!!!!
God thank you for sending Jesus. Jesus thank you for coming to earth and dying to save our souls!!!
Luv in the Lord
Posted by: Danita

Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/24/06 03:59 PM

Amen to that.

Have you heard the song "Happy Birthday Jesus"...

It is such a beautiful song -- it makes me cry.

MY dear daughter and I are headed out to church - said I wouldn't go this Christmas becuz it would be too hard....but ya know how it goes, the heart draws one to the manger.

We'll go shopping down in boulder after, going to go say hi to a friend who works down there...it should be a great day!

We are such a blessed people,

"for unto us a child is born ....."
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/26/06 10:06 AM

AMEN to that Bonnie....Danita never change anything you have done before just because a situation has changed. If events made you happy before they will again. Why miss out on anything because of momentary 'glitch' in your life. Divorce from the wrong man is nothing more than a glitch. Took me awhile but I finally figured that out myself. We are going to have a ball in April. I'm pulling out all the stops this time.
Posted by: starting over

Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/26/06 03:21 PM

Amen. He's the main man in my life.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/26/06 03:52 PM

Mine too. Years ago, someone asked me who I loved more, God or Ross. I immediately said Ross, of course. But boy have I grown since then. Now God is first and I love Ross even more, but still God the most because putting Him first makes everything us more joyful and right in this world. Growing older definetly has it's good points. With age comes wisdom...and I'm geared up to learn more as I age.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/26/06 06:03 PM

Without God, there wouldn't be a Ross, so I completely understand your growth. It's taken me many years to understand that I'm not the driver or the owner of this vehicle....I found out there is a God and I'm not Him. What a beautiful discovery!
Posted by: jabber

Pretty as a picture...Re: 2 the Main Man... - 12/27/06 04:15 PM

Hey JJ,
What a cute little girl! Wouldn't it be fun to watch "Charlotte's Web" with her? Cute...cute...cute!!!
Blessings 'n prayers