I can only imagine

Posted by: Songbird

I can only imagine - 02/02/06 12:23 AM

I share this link with you knowing it will be a blessing as it has been to me. Please take a moment and imagine. I'm certain you will not be dissapointed!
http://www.andiesisle.com/icanonlyimagine.html
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 04:19 AM

Quite beautiful Songbird...it sometimes boggles my mind wondering how much stuff is available to us all on this thing we call the web?!
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 04:30 AM

Beautiful!
I know our imaginations won't do it justice...
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 04:51 AM

I could listen to this all day...over and over again, it is so beautiful.
Posted by: diamond50

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 01:25 PM

That's so awesome. I never get tired of this song.
Posted by: Di

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 05:01 PM

Oh my..I want that song played during my Homegoing Celebration.

I feel that is the best song written in this century.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: I can only imagine - 02/02/06 06:08 PM

Chatty, Bluebird, Brenda, Diamond and Di-
Such a moment, I believe, is just beyond our imagination:the Bible in I Corinthians 2:9 speaks about things we can't even imagine awaiting us in heaven; but it is so inspiring to try to imagine what it will be like!
[Smile] This is an absolutely beautiful, inspiring and touching song! Definitely, worth my time!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I can only imagine - 02/03/06 02:35 AM

SOemone has mentioned that song in here before and I think I shared that the first time I heard it was on my phone.

A dear friend was listening it to it on the radio in her car. She fell in love with it and quickly called me so I could hear it too. I wans't home so she left it on my machine.

At that time I didn't think to find it on the internet. I had to wait until I heard it in the car (that's the only place I listen to the radio) and I didn't hear it for a couple weeks. When I did, I cried.

Thanks for sharing it here!
Posted by: karenelaine1977

Re: I can only imagine - 02/08/06 03:05 AM

Isn't it just a beautiful song? I love it!