Voices From Beyond

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Voices From Beyond - 08/25/16 05:07 PM

Do you believe that our loved ones can communicate with us from beyond the grave? I do, as I have talked to many trust people who tell me this has happened to them.

AND just as importantly, I have experienced it on occasion. For me, it's been my first husband who communicated with me most recently, alerting me to something I needed to know about.

I'd love to start a discussion on this topic. Here's an article I read today to get us started: voices from beyond the grave
Posted by: jabber

Re: Voices From Beyond - 09/01/16 04:32 PM

Have been waiting for someone else to jump in here. I've a second cousin that believes in voices from beyond the grave. Personally, I'm up in the air about it. Pun intended. This cousin and her mom have a strong belief in spirits. The mom died a few years ago; and the daughter thinks mom visits her constantly. Goes places with her, etc. I believe in heaven. I believe people are body, soul and spirit. But as far as communicating with those who've died, I honestly don't know how I feel about that. Sorry I can't be more definitive. confused