Original Peace

Posted by: Edelweiss3

Original Peace - 03/09/09 07:57 AM

Received this in my mail today. It did me a world of good. Just wanted to share with you all.

Original Peace
It is not necessary to search for peace. It is within. Your original state is one of peace. External situations will pull you away from your peace. If, that is, you let them. Internal feelings can also pull you away. Tiredness, for example, leads to irritability. Learn to be in charge of yourself and maintain your peace; centre your awareness on your spiritual form - a tiny star-like point of light, seated in the middle of your forehead. Really experience the difference between you the sparkling star, and your body, the physical vehicle. Learn to detach yourself from the vehicle. Even a few moments of this practice, if done regularly, will return you to your natural state of peace. Tiredness will vanish, Irritability, too. And your actions will be filled with love - for the self and others.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: Original Peace - 03/12/09 12:52 PM

i read this last night EW when i was just home a bit fearfull and very very sad.

came back to it today smile

this is weer its at for me in meditasion....quote from your pice above "Really experience the difference between you the sparkling star, and your body, the physical vehicle".

what else can be better smile

thanks for posting it and reminding us all
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Original Peace - 03/12/09 02:49 PM

Lovely EW. Thanks for sharing. I especially liked the bit about external situations pulling us away if we let them. Sometimes I can't help but let life get to me, but taking time each day to refocus, discern why certain things get to me, then get back to a place of peace is most helpful.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Original Peace - 03/12/09 11:10 PM

Don't you just love that picture? Just makes me feel good if I passed on a little bit of good feelings.
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: Original Peace - 03/12/09 11:34 PM

well feel good today ew as you did pass on some good feelings.

you know i looked at th picture but the words is what reallie got to me about that pice. pictures good to, i wonder ew if you identifie with the birdie in the picture?

dotsie i second the refocusing and getting into perspective each day whats buggin us or spoiling our peace. Often its just me and my fears or sillie thoughts tyhat ruin my owen peace.

i miss you being about as much Ew, i know life moves on and stuff changies but just wanted you to know your humer and warmths missed around heer and i am sure its more than just me that misses it