1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorprize

Posted by: Gemmy

1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorprize - 07/21/07 03:27 PM

Hi, I'm gemmy, aka April or Gramma Apple. I'm looking forward to reading some of the wisdom brewing here. I'm gramma to two, and step gramma to another in Ncentral Ohio.
May I invite you to enter a contest on my own website (primarily for writers)? Just write about a "precious moment" from a grandchild or child. No fee or complicated entry. Prize is a new, Christian book or dvd from a variety of topics. There is a 'door prize' and writing challenge too!
I hope you'll visit and bring your stories. I am also looking for grandmotherly advice for visitors.
See http://aprilboyer.com - "Seeds in Season" Writing and Editing Services", and "Gramma Apple's Seeds".
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: 1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorpriz - 07/22/07 01:20 PM

Hi Gemmy, welcome to the boomer forum. You have a great website. What a neat contest. I hope you get lots of entries.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: 1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorpriz - 07/23/07 08:19 AM

HI Gemmy, just quickly skimmed over your website. I think you'll find a lot of interesting material for you here, but mainly heart warming interchange.

As for your contest, I commend you for being so honest and keeping your prizes plausible. I have entered an on-line contest, won first prize, and never ever received it.

Maybe I'll have a chance to send you a cute short story about my granddaughter.

Hope you join us in other posts

Hannelore