Signs of AGE...

Posted by: chatty lady

Signs of AGE... - 11/26/06 11:01 PM

Old is when your sweetie says, "lets go upstairs and make love" and you answer; "Pick one, I can't do both."

Old is when a friend compliments you on your new alligator shoes, and you're barefoot.

Old (for men) is when a sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

Old is when you don't care where your husband goes as long as you don't have to go with him.

Old is when you're told to slow down by the doctor, not by a policeman.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/27/06 12:23 AM

LOL
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/27/06 06:58 AM

LOL! LOL!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/27/06 08:40 AM

Old is when instead of holding your belly from laughing you hold your teeth.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/27/06 10:35 AM

Oh Anne, big YUK!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/28/06 01:57 AM

How about crossing your legs when you sneeze?

Okay, sorry...

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/28/06 10:34 AM

Can't do that Dotsie or I'll fart. Which is worse, I don't know.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/28/06 12:36 PM

Chatty, you're a hoot. And I thought I was bad.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/29/06 02:05 PM

Bringing this back up to cover advertisement
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/29/06 02:13 PM

again
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/29/06 02:24 PM

How do we get rid of this Harry125??? We've been spammed!
Posted by: Lola

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/30/06 07:29 AM

Hi, Eagle: Seems to be that Harry125 has registered as a member with 11 posts. It shows at the bottom of the Main Index page. It probably needs to be clocked off.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/30/06 04:15 PM

You know you're old when you have to wear your glasses to pluck the hairs on your chin...a whole new "Hairy125"....LOL
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Signs of AGE... - 11/30/06 05:13 PM

These are too funny!
For me old is when I go into another room to get something and then forget what I was after.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/01/06 05:20 AM

Ladies, it's called CRS: Can't Remember Sh**t! That's the title of my next Rick and June book, if I can ever get enough money together to make it happen...

Kathy

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/01/06 07:50 PM

Come on Kathy. I want to see your next book!

Dianne, your photo is lovely! Are those your polished toenails? I love pink. They are pink, aren't they?

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/02/06 08:21 PM

NO I think they're red. I think, I'm not sure. Gee, you know you're old when you get color blind.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/04/06 02:12 AM

Okay, JJ let me know the signs of age today. Da queen let me know that all ya gotta do is ask and it is given. How old do ya gotta be before you finally get around to asking for what you want? In my case, well into your fifties. How about you?
By the way, they are red. Would Dianne do anything other than blood red?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/04/06 02:19 AM

You know you're old when ... when ... ah... What was the question?

Oh yeah, yeah... You know you're old when your girlfriend says, "Did you know you just ran that stop sign" and you say, "Am I driving?"

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/04/06 03:18 AM

You know you're old when you plan your vacation road trip around rest stops.

You know you're old when you're the only one in your writing class who knows who Mr. Green Jeans is....

You know you're old when "to do without" means you're out of Oreo's.

You know you're old when the choice is either a hot date or a night out with the girls and it takes you a nano-second to decide...

More?

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/04/06 10:32 PM

You know you're old, when you KNOW you're OLD....think about it?

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/04/06 11:48 PM

You know you're old when you wake up looking like your passport.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 01:44 AM

You know you're old when your idea of weight lifting is standing up.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 02:32 AM

jj too funny

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 02:49 AM

You know you're old when you're new best friend is the pharmacist.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 08:24 AM

You know you're old when EVERYTHING that comes in the mail is another advertisement for something to make you look younger, feel younger, smell younger, wrinkle less, cheaper false teeth, cleaner for those teeth, a grave site in Happy Hollow or wherever, and last but not least long term care insurance...
My mail is down right depressing.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 10:10 AM

I made a comment about how young they seem to be recruiting for the police force. My friend pointed out that it only seemed to be because I was old-er.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/05/06 05:02 PM

You know you're old when you're on vacation and your energy runs out before your money does.
Posted by: dejavu

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/06/06 07:32 AM

You know you're old when all your friends send you "You know you're old when..." emails.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/06/06 07:34 AM

You know when your old, when you agree with these posts. Very funny!
Posted by: Jeannine

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/07/06 08:56 PM

Shoot! It started for me, the 'oh-oh! I'm older!' thing, when I started noticing that certain athletes looked like babies to me...I think I was watching a pro-baseball game, and a pitcher looked like a little boy I might see during the Little League World Series.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/07/06 09:38 PM

Isn't that the truth Jeannine? I have noticed more and more that politicans, people in the news, anchormen/women, athletics, etc...all seem like children to me. It made me wonder what our parents must have thought when they looked at us raising children, going places, doing things. They probably had the same thoughts that we do now.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/07/06 10:49 PM

I think all the people I see driving are 12 years old. That "Mam" thing started when I was 30 and I was shocked then. I'm still shocked.

Re: Signs of AGE... - 12/08/06 07:31 PM

This is funny. I thought of all of you and this post yesterday while I was in the bathroom.

Yesterday, I left at 8:15am to go outlet shopping an hour and a half away from home with three friends. It's an annual trip. We didn't get home until 10:00pm, and I'm really not a shopper, but it's such a fun way to get Christmas shopping done. We just go for it. And having other women telling you things like, "It's the perfect gift. You should buy it." helps me.

Anyway, we were in the bathroom and they only had a VERY POWERFUL hand dryer. When I went to dry my hands, the skin started flapping and I laughed and started talking about signs of age and this post. We quickly discovered my skin wasn't the only skin that flapped. Phew.