Bissel ProHeat Carpet Cleaners

Posted by: Anonymous

Bissel ProHeat Carpet Cleaners - 06/12/06 07:16 AM

Hey, for those of you w/ pets (and/or children), and clean their own carpets, etc. Have you used any of the Bissel ProHeat models? And if so, pros and cons? I'm considering purchasing one rather than paying someone at least $100 (and the cost is rising due to gas) at least 1X year.

I appreciate ya'll's input!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Bissel ProHeat Carpet Cleaners - 06/13/06 12:36 AM

I got so sick and tired of paying to have my rugs shampood, I tore up all the carpet and put down tile flooring and it is sooooo easy to care for. I have a couple of area rugs and thats it!!!
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Bissel ProHeat Carpet Cleaners - 06/13/06 01:57 AM

Chatty, I'd like to so the same someday with wood, yet for now I've got carpet! I bet in your climate the tile helps keep your home cool, not only for yourself, but the animals as well.
Posted by: JaMaPh

Re: Bissel ProHeat Carpet Cleaners - 07/26/06 01:33 AM

OK, I KNOW this one! They are fabulous. HOWSOMEVER, do NOT
spray on the push, spray ONLY on the pull and it sprays and sucks up at the same time. IF you spray on the push, the plastic thing in front WILL eventually break and you will have to buy another.

When you are done with the pull, lift the thing on its hind legs and go forward that way. DO NOT push or that plastic thing will break and you have to shell out another $$$ to get another.

Oh, and Costco business centers have oreck. For that have them around you.

Janine