Invitation

Posted by: karenelaine1977

Invitation - 10/03/05 08:43 PM

Hi, Ladies! I would like to invite you all to visit my Mary Kay website for a virtual makeover! It's fun and there's no cost or obligation to buy. Just have FUN!!

www.marykay.com/KarenBMcKay
Posted by: starting over

Re: Invitation - 10/05/05 07:50 AM

Karen, can you share how your MK business is doing? Are you making any $$. Is it an avenue to develop an income stream REALISTICALLY? I mean, I don't have the time or $ to devote 100% or even 40% to a side business, yet I need to make extra income. Do you spend all your time doing in home demos? Do people come to you? Is it possible to give us a real picture of how the MK opportunity works?

Re: Invitation - 10/05/05 02:48 AM

Hi, Starting Over! Thanks for your questions.

Yes, there is REAL opportunity to make a good income with this MK business. Even if you don't want to go out and sell the products yourself, all you need to do is recruit some others under you, which would be easy to do. You can let them do the selling, but then you'd still make commission off of their sales. Selling is not hard to do, either. If you work outside of the home, too, and can take your catalog to work or have friends or family take it to work, then you will collect a lot of orders before you know it. My hubby has gathered a lot of orders from me-just by taking the catalog to work. It's all how you want to work the business. YOU literally decide your hours and how much time you want to put into it. 100 % of your time is not required to have a successful MK business. If you're interested, please let me know! I'd love to have you or any others on my team! Thanks again for asking. If y'all want to e-mail me, it's bk1998@bellsouth.net
(P.S. Location doesn't matter-since you're there and I'm here-so if you'd like to sign up, I'd be glad to have you!)

Re: Invitation - 10/05/05 02:49 AM

Oh, as far as the demos go, you choose that, too. If you want to have people come to you or if you want to go to them. The flexibility is unlimited.