Flipping to different blog design template

Posted by: orchid

Flipping to different blog design template - 05/16/10 02:01 AM

I wrote as a guest writer for a blog on blogging tips. (Bloggers may find this site useful.) The wee article which is aimed for WordPress bloggers, can have generic application to Blogger software bloggers too.

It's about wanting (or maybe not) changing your blog design template (or Wordpress calls them "themes") and possible consequences. How to cope with blog mid-life crisis:

http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/2010/05/15/changing-wordpress-themes-a-mid-life-blog-crisis/
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Flipping to different blog design template - 05/17/10 03:39 PM

Jean, I read your blog on this subject and found it very interesting. My question would be is most of the responses below for the "paid" version of WP?
Posted by: orchid

Re: Flipping to different blog design template - 05/17/10 07:11 PM

The comments to linked article at coolbloggingtips blog (which uses a free WP theme template design) would be applicable in general for either free version of WP wordpress.com or paid version which is wordpress.org.

Alot of the commments were talking about the free wP theme templates. There are now over 85+ theme templates to choose in free wordpress.com for setting up a blog.

For the author of each comment, you can click on their name/pseudonym which will reveal the commenter's wordpress blog.

The person/owner of the blog is actually one of the wp support forums folks. So she genuinely knows wp free template technical issues/features.