Nail polish remover...?

Posted by: jabber

Nail polish remover...? - 07/18/09 12:53 PM

I googled this subject and saw that nail polish remover and
basic polish should contain something called, Acetate. Upon further inspection, I discovered I had a polish and remover on hand, which already contained that ingredient. I would've deleted this post, if possible. But couldn't, so I simply edited it. Thanks for putting up with me! LOL... wink

Re: Nail polish remover...? - 07/23/09 03:09 PM

I discovered via the Internet, it is possible to repair nails
that have chipped and cracked and become unsightly. But it
takes a long time and lot of work. After three weeks, the worst
of my nails, are finally beginning to heal. If you have nail problems, like I'm talking about, just google 4 a solution!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Nail polish remover...? - 07/23/09 07:02 PM

I always add an extra coat of clear to any manicure. I'm rough on nails because I garden without gloves so this time of year, manicures are wasted on me.

Re: Nail polish remover...? - 07/24/09 01:16 PM

For a couple years now, I have had a rough time with my nails
Three of them on my left hand have been unsightly. 1 is healed
and 2 are in the process. Just have to keep at it.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Nail polish remover...? - 07/24/09 04:15 PM

I found soaking my nails in hot oil helped. Just a thought. I have very strong nails and I swear I can feel them growing when I lay down at night. I have to keep them trimmed because of the keyboard, but I could grow them long enough to pick cotton. I swear.

I DO take vitamin supplements though...do you?

Re: Nail polish remover...? - 07/25/09 12:27 AM

Jawjaw,
Yes 'em, I take vitamin supplements. I take every letter Dr. Oz says to take. I take acai and ginseng, etc. I read where a person should soak their nails in hot olive oil. Good idea!