ALL THINGS ROYAL

Posted by: jawjaw

ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/01/07 02:15 AM

The SEPT-OCT issue of ALL THINGS ROYAL (known in some circles as All Things Whenever ... teehee...ahem) came out today. Never let it be said that I'm slow...nu uh.

Just wanted to brag on a couple of our boomer babes in here. Our own Chatty and Vicki Taylor were two of the winners of the contest I offered. To see where they placed and what they won, click HERE!

There's another contest coming soon and you can sign up for the newsletter on the home page at www.queenjawjaw.com

You must be a subscriber to enter the contest. You must also take a pledge to never leave me, or think anyone else on God's green earth is funnier than me, or even laugh at office jokes. Ever, ever, again. Okay, I made up that last part...but you DO have to be a subscriber. The rest is entirely up to you.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/01/07 06:00 PM

Yes Mam. Already a subscriber!

Congrat Vicki and chatty.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/01/07 07:37 PM

I LOVE JJ,s newsletter. It is always fun to read and full of happy things. I am thrilled to be one of the winners of the latest contest, especially with all the entries that she received...Ye-Haw!!!
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/01/07 09:56 PM

Hey, thanks. It was an awesome contest and I'm thrilled to be a winner. And, I took a solemn oath to only laugh at JJ's jokes.
Posted by: Saundra

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/01/07 11:29 PM

I just read the new issue of All Things Royal. I read them all, I am a subscriber, and I laugh only at the Queen (did that come out right?). Congrats to Chatty and Vicki!

I want to say that I feel that same way as JJ about marketing the holidays. They market for the parents (and grandparents) to spend more money more often. Queenie, I'm so glad you brought that issue up because it's been an issue of mine for at least ten years. See, I'm not alone.
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/02/07 12:49 AM

You have a newsletter? What...let me out of the moat! I was only joking...I read every word! And as usual...it was wonderful!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/02/07 10:59 AM

Very funny captions Chatty and Vicki! Wow, getting right up there in JJ's newsletter...!

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/02/07 01:59 PM

Thanks gals for the kudos...Jane, you WILL be pulling moat dooty this month. Girl, you just never learn, do ya? Wait, come to think of it...if you get me that cookie recipe that you keep promising to get, I'll put someone else on dooty.

Deal?
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/03/07 02:38 AM

I'm trying...but you've gotta let me out of the moat while I do! Rent's due...I'll try again!

Re: ALL THINGS ROYAL - 10/04/07 02:41 PM

Jane thanks for the recipe. Those are absolutely one of the best homemade cookies I've ever tasted.

Now that was one of the reasons I brought this back up. The other one was to say that Trixie has new guest on her homepage. Toby Jones and Sammy Kimmell...their cousins. A dog and a cat. Sammy is our very own Pam Kimmell's child. He's one of those fe--ah, fer....ah, a cat with more toes than he's suppose to have. k?

Anyway, you can see what advice they got from Dr. Doglittle, da Trixster, by going here and looking on the left-hand side of the page: http://queenjawjaw.com/trixie.html