I WON!

Posted by: jawjaw

I WON! - 04/05/06 04:00 AM

Gurls...I get a newsletter from a wonderful humorist and business coach, KC Christensen-Lang. She is the Owner/President of an innovative Coaching and Laughter Services company called HAPPINESS IS...With the slogan, "Powerful Tools For Positive Living,". She had a contest last month where you wrote in and told what stresses you out. GUESS WHAT? I WON! And the prize is outstanding.

I WON A FREE MONTH OF COACHING!

Because I already had a one-hour session scheduled for next Monday with KC, this means TWO ADDITIONAL ONE HOUR SESSIONS, plus unlimted spot calls and email support all thru the month...all free. I can start this month or anytime before the end of 2006.

If you want to check out her website, go to http://www.toolsforpositiveliving.com/ and listen to her intro....she is one smart lady, and sooo nice. She offers a FREE one-hour session to ANYBODY and that's how I found out about her newsletter and entered the contest.

Wuhooooo! Somebody's gonna take a shot at organizing da Queen here....well, I don't mean shot in the literal sense ... ahhh... maybe crack? nope...that won't work...hmm...

JJ
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I WON! - 04/05/06 04:15 AM

Good for you Queen JJ, couldn't happen to a neater person. Oh and maybe 'take a chance' at organizing you might work?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I WON! - 04/05/06 06:34 PM

This is great news. She's a member of NABBW. You know that don't you?

I can't wait to hear waht she has to share with you.

You will tell us, won't you?
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: I WON! - 04/05/06 06:41 PM

JJ, major congrats... a whole month of coaching.. awesome!!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 07:31 AM

Great Job JJ, that would be an awesome prize!

Enjoy

Sherri Smith
Best Christian Writer 2006
Posted by: Dianne

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 07:39 AM

Can you share what you wrote about what stresses you out?

Re: I WON! - 04/05/06 09:32 PM

I don't recall. And I'm not being silly either, I truly don't remember! It was last month. I think the contest was a drawing, but I'm not sure. So it was the "luck of the draw???" I'll ask. If not, I'm sure she would tell me what I wrote and let me share. She is the nicest person you've never met. No joke. Just a peach!
I'm real excited about Monday's session.

JJ
Posted by: Renee Russell

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 12:24 AM

Great news Queen JJ! Let us know how it works out.

Renee
Posted by: TVC15

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 01:20 AM

Congratulations!
That is so terrific. And a new Grandbeauty!!!!!
You are on some kind of a great roll.
Keep it up!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 04:37 AM

[Cool] hey, JJ! Isn't that cool!!! Congratulations again.

Hmm... forgeting what you wrote means you submitted and not kept a copy of your writing. What's up with that [Confused] [Big Grin] ?

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 05:35 AM

well, if I'm not mistaken, it was just one of those "answer this and you'll be entered into a drawing" things in her newsletter. So you could write as little or as much as you wanted. Honestly, I need to contact KC and asked. I'm sure I kept a copy Songbird, but remember I've switched Internet carriers and it took me over a solid week and countless hours to move everything and set up new folders, yada...yada. So I'm not use to MY new system yet and where I stored everything. Then the new grandbaby came... then----

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I WON! - 04/06/06 06:56 PM

I think the queen was so stressed she can't remember what she wrote. [Wink]

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I can totally relate to not remembering things. [Eek!]
Posted by: smilinize

Re: I WON! - 04/07/06 07:14 AM

Whatever it was, we NEED to know. I've been holding my breath waiting for the post for three days now and I'm turning blue.

Come on JJ enough suspense, give us the low down before we all pass out.

smile
Posted by: diamond50

Re: I WON! - 04/07/06 12:39 PM

JJ, that's great!! Looks like a fun site : )
Posted by: KC Christensen-Lang

Re: I WON! - 04/10/06 02:52 AM

Hi You All!

I am a new member and that crazy Success Coach and Joyologist that sweet Georgia has been raving about in these posts! Can you tell I'M BLUSHING!!???

Isn't SHE something?!!! I know what she wrote about...and guess what....my lips are SEALED! Everything I do with my clients is confidential, (unless they spill the beans...and ya know, Georgia...Ms. Open-ness Herself...just may do so!)

And what our founder wrote above..."I think the queen was so stressed she can't remember what she wrote."....that happens to sooo many of us! Most of the women who contact me for coaching are in stress-mode and overwhelmed from doing too much for everyone but themselves...juggling too many things...sound familiar?!

What I did ask Georgia and my other "Virtual Moment of Joy" ezine subscribers are good questions to stop and ask yourself once in awhile. "On a daily basis, what is the biggest cause of stress in your life? Be specific."

Only when you get clarity around this issue, can you work on getting unstuck and moving forward in your life!

The other question she (and others) asked themselves was..."What would have to change or you would have to know to help you get through your day with less stress?"

Again, some soul-searching here...this will allow you to eliminate energy drains that cause you stress and take action in finding positive solutions.

I'd love to hear YOUR answers to the above questions either thru my email at happinessis@toolsforpositiveliving.com or posted here so others can learn from you.

I look forward to working with Georgia...she's an amazing woman...who deserves to be supported! If I can support you all in anyway, please lemme know! Thanks for your kind words and for caring so much about each other. It's a pleasure to be here among such warm, compassionate women!

Warmly, KC [Smile] [Smile]
Posted by: smilinize

Re: I WON! - 04/10/06 03:09 AM

JJ is known around here not only for her openNESS, she is mostly known for her openMOUTH. And that is only one of her many talents.

As often as possible, she had a foot in her mouth too. She must be exhausted from walking round on one leg and she's wearning her tongue threadbare.

We just love it. And her too.

smile

[ April 09, 2006, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

Re: I WON! - 04/10/06 04:45 AM

LOL! I had a few moments this afternoon and thought I would pop in and see what's going on around here. You girls...you crack me up...Smiles...gonna get you girl!

KC! I'm so glad to see you here! I remember exactly what I entered now. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Oh and ladies, I would share it but then I'd have to kill you. teehee....

Who luvs ya?

JJ
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: I WON! - 04/27/06 07:22 AM

Cool JJ,,,always knew you were a winner!
Posted by: Songbird

Re: I WON! - 04/27/06 08:33 AM

JJ- I hope you know I was just kidding you!

I can't talk about forgettting... [Confused] I just misplaced a notebook---and can't figure out where in this house I left it [Eek!] [Confused] .

Re: I WON! - 04/27/06 05:55 PM

Songbird...I do that daily...hahahah....and yes, I knew you were yanking my chain! Love ya, JJ