New eBook released!

Posted by: DonnaJ

New eBook released! - 11/19/05 06:58 AM

Hi, everyone! My companion children's picture book to "Topsy Turvy Land" is now available, and it's a FREE download. "Chizzy's Topsy Tale" is published by Hidden Picture Books. It's a 12 page e-book distributed by Electronic Book Reviews. We're trying something a bit different to promote the print book! Please email me if you read it to your children or grandchildren, and I'll post their comments!

Here's a link to EBR to download!
http://tinyurl.com/cbru9
Posted by: Dianne

Re: New eBook released! - 11/19/05 07:16 PM

Didn't want to cover this but I was just emailed by Geraldo At Large producer saying Geraldo wants to interview me for a show he's doing on domestic violence. I didn't even know he had a show!
Posted by: yepthatsme2

Re: New eBook released! - 11/19/05 10:49 PM

Wow...when is your interview?
Excellent, opportunity for educating the public.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: New eBook released! - 11/19/05 11:37 PM

Donna,I will send it to my grandson. I'm sure he'll love it and I will tell you what he thinks.
Great Promo idea. Let us all know the outcome.
chick

Re: New eBook released! - 11/19/05 11:42 PM

Dianne,I saw you on Montel. You were fantastic. Here is another opportunity for you to get the message there. I didn't know Geraldo had a show either, but with you on there, his ratings are about to soar. Speak for us all, Dianne. We love you and what you do.
chick

Re: New eBook released! - 11/19/05 11:52 PM

Thanks for the support. A film crew will be here tomorrow or Monday. Producer is supposed to contact me later today. This might mean that he won't directly interview me but just show my interview as a side. I'll let you know when it airs.

Re: New eBook released! - 11/20/05 03:40 AM

Latest news: Geraldo wants to interview me so I'll go to a Nashville tv station and do it from there. Still don't know when this will air but I do know he's on FOX.

Re: New eBook released! - 11/20/05 05:10 AM

Dianne, is this happening tomorrow or Monday?
chick

Re: New eBook released! - 11/20/05 06:27 PM

Monday and it might air then too. I'll find out more today when I talk to his producer and let all of you know.

Re: New eBook released! - 11/20/05 06:42 PM

Chickadeeeeee, please let me know what your grandson says! I already have a couple of 'customer reviews' from kids up on the Topsy Turvy Land site. One in particular is so funny!

And Dianne, this is fantastic! I'll watch for sure!

Re: New eBook released! - 11/20/05 10:29 PM

Thanks Donna and I wish you the very best with your latest endeavor!

Re: New eBook released! - 11/21/05 09:36 PM

UPDATE: Someone sent me an email that I SO appreciated! I had a HUGE, I mean HUMONGOUS typo in the text of the eBook! :-[

SO, if you downloaded and saved the other one to your computer, a corrected version is up now. ;D

http://tinyurl.com/cbru9

Donna