Nano update

Posted by: Debi

Nano update - 11/18/05 05:24 PM

Hey all, I need to brag a little. I reached 50,118 words last night in my novel. I still have prob 5000 or so to go because the murder trial hasnt even taken place yet.

So after some coffee and finger exersises , (one two one two she says flexing the fingers) I am going to jump back in , I never knew i could reach chapter 43 page 137. Its such a great feeling.

Ok I'm done.

Debi
Posted by: author from Maine

Re: Nano update - 11/19/05 08:19 AM

That's a lot of words!!
I'm cheering for you from Maine!!!

I've never taken part in Nano, and I look up to anyone who manages to write that many pages in a month.

Keep up the good work.

Diane
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Nano update - 11/19/05 08:45 AM

Great news Debi, I only have 6000 words, but after my release party is over on Sunday, hope to have more time to write.

Sherri
Posted by: Debi

Re: Nano update - 11/18/05 09:52 PM

Thats awesome sherri.

You can do it. my room mate and sweety , wants me to get some really snazzy paper to print it on and take it to the print shop and have them plastic spiral bind it.

Debi
Posted by: Jersey Girl

Re: Nano update - 11/19/05 12:12 AM

Congratulations Debi. You are using Nano? I know someone else who is doing that and she has 4 young kids and a husband. I don't know how she does it but she is more than halfway there for the month.
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Nano update - 11/19/05 01:16 AM

I did it last year with a 40 hour a week job, daughter and three very small children living with us and during that time she had a miscarriage. The result is the novel that I just received on Monday. It took months of editing, but the important thing is that I got the basic premise of the story down on paper. Once I get past my release party this weekend, I'm hoping to spend more time on my second novel, Marisol.

Sherri