Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord

Posted by: DonnaJ

Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/27/05 06:58 AM

I wrote a devotional of encouragement for moms located on Inspired Moms.com.

A short piece on hospitality is in Sisters in the Lord Magazine.

Thanks for the new forum, Dotsie. This time I didn't strain my brain to figure out where to put this! lol!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/27/05 04:57 PM

Donna,
I thoughly enjoyed the article at Inspired Mom's on the potty training and prayers. It took me down memory lane for a bit too having been in a similar situation. Its amazing how even the smallest of prayers are answered. Thanks for sharing this, and well done! I'm off to read your other piece at SITL.

Hugs, JJ
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/28/05 04:15 AM

Brenda you always have sooo much going on in your writing/speaking world. Wow. You are such an inspiration! Water through the Word is such an interesting title too.

Good luck with the new project! I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

JJ
Posted by: Songbird

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/28/05 05:28 AM

Brenda & Donna S._-

[Smile] I'm so glad for you two! I read and enjoyed both of Donna's articles [Big Grin] May the Lord bless your writing abundantly! Keep up the great work, gals, and never give up!

[ March 27, 2005, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Songbird ]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/28/05 07:20 PM

Way to go Ladies!
I love it when the boomers get published!

I have an anonymous letter coming out in a book being published by Penguin, on April 5th, It's called "Dear Mom, I've always wanted you to know" by Lisa Delman.

This is a piece of the press release:

The book gives readers an opportunity to reconnect with their own mother through the experiences of other women – to release past hurts, restore a sense of peace, and honor this most important of relationships.
Posted by: Looking Up

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/29/05 12:30 AM

Congratulations ladies .... you are all doing such a wonderful job and it is great to hear of your accomplishments. Pat yourself on your back and celebrate! Way to go!

Isn't it great that you Boomer Women are doing so great! And, it'll just keep getting better!!!

Congrats to all.
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/30/05 02:23 AM

BIG congrats to both Donna and Brenda! This section of the forum is alive with successes - and isn't THAT a BIG blessing????!!!!

GROUP HAPPY DANCE [Eek!]
Posted by: lionspaaw

Re: Inspired Moms.com and Sisters in the Lord - 03/30/05 04:29 AM

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES [Big Grin]

can I hang out here and hope to have some of your talent rub off on me ???

please

pretty please ???? [Smile]