Write Success

Posted by: jawjaw

Write Success - 03/27/05 02:25 AM

Yuhooooo....in today's issue of the WriteSuccess newsletter, there's a featured article, "So..You want to write humor, eh?" by Moi.

I was tickled to death WS bought this piece and I didn't even have to bribe her...not once. Honest!

Yes sire honey...and if you don't receive this, and want to subscribe to wonderful newsletter for writers, you can go to http://writesuccess.com and sign up.

Tell Mary Anne da Queen sent ya! Oh and by the way, not only are her articles great, but she has tons of leads for submissions.

JJ
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Write Success - 03/27/05 04:56 AM

JJ,

Just went and read your article...and of course it was great. I KNOW I can't write humor so no competition for you there sweetie!

Sherri
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: Write Success - 03/27/05 07:08 AM

I've already BRAGGED on you, girl, but you could use a double dose. Good job!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Write Success - 03/28/05 11:21 AM

I saw the article before I read this post, and I was like, Oh! I know this woman, and she is brilliant and so funny!

Congrats!
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Write Success - 03/28/05 03:24 PM

Such a GREAT article My Queen....and BIG congrats on getting it in Mary Anne's awesome newsletter. You're right - hers is one of the better writers newsletters out there.
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Write Success - 03/28/05 07:05 PM

I love her newsletter and having you in it made it even better!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Write Success - 03/29/05 08:17 AM

ahhh now, you are all very kind in saying so. And if you want to tell Mary Anne how much you enjoyed it, well hey...you won't find me stopping ya...no sire ree bobtail....uh uh...not me.

JJ [Wink]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Write Success - 03/28/05 10:14 PM

You go queenie. You're everywhere.

Gals, please start new topics in this category for all the places you've been published. This will give us ideas about where we can submit our work.

I mean, you know, if they took this boomer, they'll take that boomer. I wish it was that easy! Worth a try!
Posted by: Looking Up

Re: Write Success - 03/29/05 12:19 AM

Congrats JJ...or should I say Erma! Good job!