My first book is on Amazon

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

My first book is on Amazon - 08/08/12 09:11 PM

Hey there everyone, I've been promoting my book that I co-wrote with Ronda Del Boccio on the NABBW Facebook page, but I guess I've not said anything about it here. OOPS!

It is called "Activate Your Breakthrough: 23 Entrepreneurial Success Principles for Baby Boomer Women Business Owners."

It's available at Amazon in a handy Kindle version.

This book is based on the coaching I used to offer Boomers who consulted with me on starting a business.

People used to pay me $100/an hour for my coaching services and I only quit because I got burnt out. It got to the point where I was coaching about people a day -- for an hour each.

Lots of stress to that much individual coaching -- at least for me.

So if you know anyone who might be interested, check it out. It's priced at a mere $2.99.

Here's a link to the Kindle version which is FREE if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Posted by: jabber

Re: My first book is on Amazon - 08/10/12 03:33 PM

Soon as I free up a little time, I'm gettin' me one of these!!!

Anne, Don't have a Kindle. Can I buy a paperback outright?
Looked but didn't see how 2 do that on Amazon.

Went back in there just now and see it isn't available, except for Kindle, until Oct. 30th? Am I understanding this right?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: My first book is on Amazon - 08/10/12 10:56 PM

Jabber, I don't think we published the book in any format other than Kindle. But you don't need a Kindle to read it.

Amazon has a free app called "Kindle for PC," which allows you to read the book on your PC. It also has a number of other formats available for people without an actual Kindle.

I actually just downloaded the book onto my PC without any app and read it that way...
Posted by: jabber

Re: My first book is on Amazon - 08/10/12 10:58 PM

Cool. Thanks!