My novel is available now

Posted by: dejavu

My novel is available now - 09/12/10 11:46 PM

My novel, Every Little Step She Takes, is now available in paperback and on Kindle at Amazon.com.

I've been writing short stories for about ten years, and have had over 35 published, some internationally, but this is the first time I've had a novel published. I mostly write about family relationships, and this is a story about a mother and daughter, already going through some difficulties, and how the daughter gets involved in a dark affair with an older man. The situation becomes a public scandal, involving attempted murder and a suicide.

I've always wondered how families survive this kind of notoriety, so this novel looks at the before and after and how it affects the mother/daughter relationship. I'm not sure how to post a link but if you go to my website, there's a link to Amazon.

Carolyn

Posted by: Edelweiss2

Re: My novel is available now - 09/13/10 04:04 AM

Best of luck to you Dejavu!!! Sounds like an interesting story!
And I love the cover photo.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: My novel is available now - 09/14/10 06:00 PM

Congrats, Dejavu! I would love to review the book for all our NABBW members on the site. Talk to me about how we can do that if you are interested. Meanwhile, here is a link to your book on Amazon: Dejavu on Amazon.com

Re: My novel is available now - 09/14/10 10:55 PM

Thanks so much for the link, Anne! I'll message you about the review, that would be so great.

I just got word today that a friend of my daughter has bought the book and now wants to use it for her book club. So it's pretty exciting to think that a group of women in Iowa will be discussing my book.

Carolyn
Posted by: yonuh

Re: My novel is available now - 09/14/10 11:44 PM

That is exciting - congratulations! I'll have to check it out for my Kindle.
Posted by: Songbird

Re: My novel is available now - 09/15/10 12:56 PM

Congratulations on your achievement, Dejavu.

I wish you the best with this publication. It is great when you can accomplish your dreams after much hard work.

Success!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: My novel is available now - 09/24/10 07:23 AM

Congrats!
Posted by: jabber

Re: My novel is available now - 09/24/10 07:01 PM

Congratulations Dejavu. The editorial review on your book
sounds alluring. Looking forward to reading this novel.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My novel is available now - 10/11/10 01:33 AM

Congratulations Dejavu...

Re: My novel is available now - 10/20/10 10:02 AM

I've been told that there are two different book groups who are reading my book, so I'm pretty excited about that. Surprisingly, one is a group of 20-30-something women who all work at the same office, and one is a group of women at a Senior Center!

Carolyn
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: My novel is available now - 10/20/10 07:42 PM

It's great that your book as appeal to such a broad age range, Deja.

By the way, I'm part way through reading it, and we'll be posting your review on the NABBW site in November.
Posted by: copygal

Re: My novel is available now - 11/04/10 06:03 PM

Congratulations Dejavu, I'm so happy for you! And to have book clubs reading & discussing your book-that's exciting! I wish for you loads of sales.

Alanna aka Copygal